Fun stuff you've seen happen in games.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BurnPyro, Apr 10, 2015.

1. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Eating 34 AP with a poison trap, inducing a ragequit

mortal ix and IMAGIRL like this.
  2. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Can still remove Banners. Old DD was awesome though -- 100 nora wipe.

3. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

Today I had this tense match with a Myx player (I was playing Sigil Wings) and at some point in the late game, I was staring at the 2 cd left on Divinity's Touch, wondering if I can keep Obsidian Wing alive long enough to use it on him (which I end up doing often) versus how long it would take for my other Obsidian Wing to come off cooldown.

And then, I suddenly noticed my 2nd Obsidian Wing was nowhere in my runedock. I found him in a distant corner of the map and I remembered it was him that I'd previously used Divinity on. I had completely forgotten about him for the last half of the match, so I was playing with a handicap that whole time... headdesk moment.

IMAGIRL and BurnPyro like this.
  4. Sirius

A very fun recent moment I had was in this game where my opponent ran away with his 4 HP FW avatar. He was quite far away, my forces were blocked on one side by Moragen, I didn't have AP gen and Rugolth's Fist was on cd.

So I repositioned one of my Scarlet Wings near Obsidian Wing, casted Instill Panic on Obsidian to push it toward the Avatar, cleansed with Vial and moved close enough to the opposing Avatar to kill it with Binding Chains. That felt really good.

5. Elves Rule

Elves Rule I need me some PIE!

Played against a guy, both of us running Tortuns. After using reverberating blast, he called bullshit that unstoppable gave immune to stuns, and all my champs had it... Laughed so hard.

Wraith likes this.
  6. voodoochile

voodoochile The King of Potatoes

I was playing a ranked game and after a while, say half an hour, I started feeling the urge to take a sh*** so bad I thought I couldn't go on playing.

I asked the other gut for a FQ but he didn't want to, so I explained why I needed to quit. Obviously he laughed at me without mercy, he laughed so hard I could actually hear him. So I had to go on playing to avoid the ridicule and... I won.

The sad part is I didn't have the time to b*tch him; once he surrendered I ran to the bathroom, and reached it on time, so double victory. Epic.

7. Kharon

Kharon Devotee of the Blood Owl

Almost won a game, desecrated my own avatar. Lost game.

8. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

Someone once used Mobilise when their Zarimahl was near my Oltok.

9. Sirius

I heard of this one guy who casted PHS near the opponent's Oltok.

Elves Rule, KingJad, Rapidice and 4 others like this.
  10. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Just take my like.

11. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

reported

JellyBerry, KingJad and SPiEkY like this.
  12. soulmilk

soulmilk I need me some PIE!

This sounds like me. Not sure if this individual was me, but I am pretty sure I have done this.

Lushiris likes this.
  13. drathys

drathys I need me some PIE!

desperate games in SOE days when my mate ran jek with thirst for battle, wearing that firking pheonix bracelet, blizzard cloak, snow storm up scrambling to get all the dispel, cleanse and shatter i could before his 30 dmg 8def champ that i couldnt hit steamrollered my deck.
    (am i nostalgic for SOE???)

14. Sirius

Fun mental exercise: what is the minimum amount of stuff needed to get rid of that?

I was gonna say Majestic+ Illuminate/Shred Defense+ Precision.

But then I thought of Cavernkeeper (Dispel) + Onus of Kiergana.

EDIT: Any champion with Doom. This wasn't as fun as I thought. :\ But then again, if someone uses Doom, it gives Jek too much time to rek stuff.

15. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

How does this work?

16. drathys

drathys I need me some PIE!

i played UD so tried dispel, shatter (had to spend spell before to get rid of snowstorm) and got murder on multiattack/high damage champs after using poison on DEP. either that or demon liched consuming flame to slow him down and kill everything. or retribution it as early as possible (hoping he didnt have snowstorm) sometimes it worked, mostly he ran me over...either wy was kinda fun

17. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

Haha no, it wasn't you man. I omitted the name because the person who did it knows some dreadful blunders of mine as well.

Like going on SP map, deploying an Yeti Ancient, buffing him nicely, giving him a cool equip, waiting for the turn when damage is maxed... To freaking move him onto a chasm.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2015
    mortal ix, drathys and soulmilk like this.
  18. Sirius

Resurrecting this.

I had this one game where I was playing Sigils vs my opponent's Stitched on that one lava/UD map with a font right in the middle. My opponent goes for a Mobi powerturn and kills off my Obsidian Wing, leaving me with 3 champions versus his Matriarch Sarinda, Shaman, Blackguard and some other Stitched.

So I cast Divinity's Touch on Sarinda, moving her away from the fight AND triggering her Death Toll again, instantly killing off 1 of his Stitched (that felt SO good). I then proceed to kill off the Shaman, leaving only the Blackguard around the fight. Opponent surrendered.

I'm so sorry @Skeezick.

19. Anotherblackman

Anotherblackman I need me some PIE!

Some camping douch played tortuns back when they wrre explicitly broken, won't mention his name.

Anyways I had no geomancer and pure combat runes, leading the pack was my brand new 150k Limited Magnus.

The guy deployed ALL his tortuns and we commenced operation champion lock. 1 by one I decimated his wall of tortun range spam with well placed R.d.s and powerful counter attack. Right when I was about to lose traction however(cause you know thats what happens sometimes if your the one that rushes into an unstoppable phalanix of range spam on SP mountains) I realized I had enough champions and damage to pull of a shrine rush.

This is on SP map, the most rushest/campingest map known to the game at this point. I carved a bloody path to his shrine and executed the Bane Shift. Without geomancer.

20. Skeezick

Skeezick Forum Royalty

and thats why she needs shielded back,soko pls

SPiEkY likes this.