FW BG Advices

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by Alexandru Roz, Oct 6, 2014.

1. Alexandru Roz

Alexandru Roz New Member

Hello everyone, I'm new to FW and I`m trying to learn as much as possible about the faction. I'm not that good in building BG's and always tempted to trow runes in based on rarity and not necessarily how they come to play in conjunction with other runes.

I`ve built a death benefit BG and I`m looking forward to see what you think of it, what needs to be changed and why etc ...

http://poxbase.com/deck/C8qcu=Co@ck-cg3c4mc93CwaCpwCkycy8cjaspS12sns5ds4fS2_rTrvr8E2J

Thanks!

2. Leadrz

Leadrz I need me some PIE!

All that cones to mind to add to that bg, is some broken bones and throw bones shenanigans. (Tricks) (gimmiicks) throw bones gives hp and dam.
    Not sure why 2x haunt but thats your choice, 1 spell might be enough imo.1

And normally dark rising is used with altar. Cause no nee to setup just cast spell and sacrifice away. With altar.

3. Alexandru Roz

Alexandru Roz New Member

Thanks for your reply, Altar is there just in case wake the dead and haunt minions are not destroyed by the opponent and thus allowing me to set up a 15 dmg per sacrificed unit plus boosting vendetta units. I don't know about broken bones and throw bones thing , how does that work ?

4. Leadrz

Leadrz I need me some PIE!

Broken bones has a 3 turn cooldown and the spell kills him and gives 1ap and +5hp to all undead chanps

Plus broken bones is a great distracter.

5. Alexandru Roz

Alexandru Roz New Member

Thanks. Looking for any other bg Ideas . Spirits , meta, skelly, vampires etc.