FW Bonus Discussion now with Poll

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by yobanchi, Dec 4, 2014.

?

Your Thoughts on Bonus

1. Bonus: +4 / +2 Rune Reveals at start of the game. Boon: %60 Cooldown, Immunity Disease, 25% addition

12 vote(s)
    28.6%
  2. Bonus: Champions you control have a cool down of 2 / 6. Boon: Immunity Disease, 30% Additional nora

12 vote(s)
    28.6%
  3. Bonus: 10% / 5% on all champ deaths. Boon: %60 Cooldown, Immunity Disease (nora to 3)

13 vote(s)
    31.0%
  4. other suggestion noted in this thread (list page# and who)

5 vote(s)
    11.9%
  1. yobanchi

yobanchi I need me some PIE!

I know right? Lots of theme work needs a doin'

2. Ujelly

Ujelly I need me some PIE!

Relocate relic support with crypt guardian is the bomb I miss it :(

3. SireofSuns

SireofSuns I need me some PIE!

The dark gods of the internet descended upon them in unholy wrath. Obviously.

Realistically, I had always felt that Essence Devourer needed a BIG rework. He doesn't really work with what FW does...
    Crypt Guardian I had assumed was supposed to be another in what I hoped would be some sort of "mummy" line of zombies...
    Ghoul I had actually hoped they would turn into some sort of nospheratu champion, no such luck there (why ARE the vamps so lacking their usual minions????).

As to what happened to them, they were "balanced to fit with the new direction that the devs want to strive towards with PoxNora." Basically, s*** happened. :(

4. thunderrr123

thunderrr123 The King of Potatoes

Voted for 2 because a) 3 will be nerfed after walls of whinning text. b) 2 is themetic and sticks to the soul (or soulessness :p) of FW. Imo I don't care that we have a meh bonus, if played right and with the Boon it works just fine.
    The changes are well thought out and I like them though. Awesome job Yob!

Netherzen likes this.