[FW Relic] Monody of Elsarin

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by Fikule, Sep 6, 2014.

1. Fikule

Fikule I need me some PIE!

Monody of Elsarin
    Artwork:
    [​IMG]
    (Obviously a darker scene for the statue ^^)

Flavor: "Of those who failed to accept the power of the Forsaken, she suffers the most. Although her spirit cannot be bent to the Lich King's will, she remains bound in eternal grief at the fate of her race."

Nora: 30
    Defense: 0
    Health: 20
    While placed within a font zone, any enemy units within the font zone are Wearied, Crippled and Debilitated and remain so for 4 turns upon leaving the zone. The font zone becomes a Dead Magic Zone. This relic has Afflict 2.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2014
  2. exiledtyrant

exiledtyrant Active Member

The effect doesn't leave a lot of space for the relic to stay alive or use it's effect. At best it would be expensive font contester with a lesser impact than soulbane or coven. Actually defiling spinal may even do it's job better.

3. Fikule

To be fair, it's whole purpose is to act as a font contester.

It does 2 main things:

1. Whatever they use to contest the font will be slow and easier to kill.
    2. Any champion attempting to destroy the relic will take at least 16 damage, which isn't bad for 30 nora in itself.

The benefit of afflict and the overall effectiveness as a contester can be easily increased with a Mason's Spire.

I suppose if it was the gain any buff it might also cause the font zone to become dead magic zone, so it would actually apply curse in a coven BG to any contester, stacking the debuffs and also prevent most spells from being able to destroy it.

4. exiledtyrant

exiledtyrant Active Member

There's plenty of ways to destroy a relic through spells though and with the current HP bloat from the revamp splitting 16 damage between two champions wouldn't be to dangerous. The dmz may actually be a proper buff as you don't want the relic simply being erased which forces the afflict interaction and chains other debuffs.

5. Fikule

True,

Also, afflict can't be split between two champions as you decide who is taking damage.

Added DMZ to the font zone effect.

6. XFurionsX

XFurionsX I need me some PIE!

I like the flavor, made me sad :(

7. RedScarlet

RedScarlet I need me some PIE!

I like how it combos with judgment for instant aoe pseudo-spotkill haha.