FW/SL Multiracial Creeps

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by darklord48, Mar 26, 2014.

1. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

I haven't fully figured out my idea, but the crux of it is to combine FW mutants with SL draksar for a violent bunch. I'm thinking that I can add in Taint to add Violent to the mutants, as well as a couple Necromancers for nora gen. The Necromancers damage is low to begin with, but between Draconic Force and Violent, I should be able to get kills off. I play mostly single player, so it doesn't need to be a meta deck.

2. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

Poxbase isn't working for me right now, this may hinder the quality of my advice....
    Ok, for mutants we have creepers and some sl mutation units, also, we have some death charged units that are also mutation based and can benefit from the doctor.
    Notable runes from FW
    Putrid creeper : tank, Dusk creeper: ranged beater + improve range, Eye of serkan: good range, detection, death benefit, Mindflayer queen: efficient, supports death benefit, blinking creeper: range, detection and gae synergies with punishing aura
    Notable runes from SL
    The doctor: overall good support, with death charge and dead eater, mutant yeti: mutant tank with protective, snogvie: saxy, Sunder hellion: mutant with punishing aura, ruthless netmaster: mutation abilities with death charged, draksar marauder: mutation abilities with death charged, Negation mage: death charged
    And you want to add a soul harvester unit, the to go one is corruptor ussually.

I would line up something like:
    full mutant
    2x the doctor, 2x blinking creepers, 2x mutant yeti, 1 snogvie, 2 putid creepers, 2 eye of serkan, 2 dusk creepers, 2x corruptor.
    2x rage band, 2x quicken, 1 quickening, purge, hive, 1 taint, 2x acid storm
    2x mobilization, reaper's blade, essence drain x2

Death benefit:
    2x the doctor, 2x marauder, 2x netmaster, snogvie, 2 eye of serkan, 2x dusk creeper, 2x putrid creeper, 2 corruptor, 1 negation mage
    2x rage bands, 2x quicken, quickening, purge, taint
    2x haunt, 2x wake the dead, 2 sacrificial altar, reaper's blade

3. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Now I just have to adjust that for no exotic/legendary/limited since I don't have those, and the exotics+ that I do have I use. I like the doctors, I can't really use my Negation Mages in the same deck since I run them with Soul Collection and Forage for single player.

I plan to use the Dusk Creepers to improve the range on my Necromancers. I know they're squishy, but in a single player campaign I can keep them alive well enough. The increased nora gen will allow me to move through them more quickly.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2014
  4. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty