FW Spirit BGs

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by Garuda51, Jul 14, 2015.

1. Garuda51

Garuda51 Well-Known Member

Hello there, planning to make a spirit bg (don't have the haunting spirits yet, slowly working on that lol), in the mean time if anyone wants to share a spirit bg that he has used in ranked with success, it would be very helpful to me

Thank you

2. D4rkSteel

D4rkSteel I need me some PIE!

Untitled.png Haven't had much success with it yet, would appreciate feedback!

3. LoganMkv

LoganMkv I need me some PIE!

second one.

4. Garuda51

Thank u very much logan, what kind of upgrades do u use for that FW/UD list? Is it a soultap bg?

5. LoganMkv

Yes, main damage comes from soulfeast/soulseek, but it also features fomented shades/surge, and stable ap generation for eyes/spiders from all those summon deaths.

6. Garuda51

Just to know is it supposed to be competitive? Cus it's probably me not playing the bg right, but I'm getting rolled over haha

edit: I mean the fw/ud split, couldnt afford the first one. I don't have time to summon many spirits before my lich gets killed

Last edited: Jul 15, 2015
  7. LoganMkv

Of course it's competetive. Czar isn't supposed to be an early deploy - you generally start with whisper/render/crawlers/eyes/dragons, pop some shades with the sword/haunt/grip, stall with summons and maso if needed, and only then drop czar or jyx for massive impact.

8. Garuda51

Ok thank u very much, was wondering why you played your czar with 90 nora, I understand now