FW/ST Skeleton BG

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by D4rkSteel, Nov 7, 2014.

1. D4rkSteel

D4rkSteel I need me some PIE!

I've always played FW but I wanna try to build a FW/ST BG with skeletons.
    1. Is it any good?
    2. Can someone give me an example BG?

2. TheBulwark

TheBulwark I need me some PIE!

This used to be a really good bg, i cant say ive seen it lately. The st components for it prolly are not that expensive, so why not give it a shot?

3. Kristian Skjold

Kristian Skjold I need me some PIE!

Instead of ST/FW skellies, i would suggest that you did ST/FW Frost amp bg.
    -before revamp they was so good.. but from what i've heard, they got nerfed a lot.. but i bet they're still playable

4. DrakeArron

DrakeArron I need me some PIE!

I *think*, if you had the funds, you could do both. Several of FW's frost champs are also skellies; hoarfrost lich, Hoarfrost dragon, and skeletal lerper. one is an exotic and one is a rare, but from what I've heard you only need 5 cards of a theme to make a deck out of it, and thats 3 of the 5.
    I'm just a newbie though, so you'd have to ask a profesional to see how viable it is.

5. Kristian Skjold

Kristian Skjold I need me some PIE!

ST only got 1 skelly..
    - but alot of champs with frost dmg

FW got loads of skellys.. and quite a bunch that synergies with frost amp. :)

When i try to build splits, i normally wants to coolest from both factions.. but if i had to make a Skelly bg in /ST/FW.. i'd had to get atleast 13 champs from FW.. simply not enough room for spells etc. :( thats why i would prefer frost amp instead.. gives u alot of choices