FW/UD stitched

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by Spirodela, Mar 7, 2014.

1. Spirodela

Spirodela New Member

Seeing that all split factions have had an thread made for them except for stitched, I will upload my stitched bg and seek advices on improving it.

http://poxbase.com/#!/deck/cuNco5CyKCyJcuPciIco4CyMCh-CiUciWs4+sgS2HSnSOs4fs6xrTr2Ie2je1m

This is a typical decon/recon bg I run, it clutchs heavily on retribution and maddening echos, I run all the reconstructors available 2x except seamstress.

I only run one stitchling as sarinda food and one stitch possession. I was wandering if 2 x stitchling and 2 x stitch possesion would be worth it to provide a steady stream of remains and at the same time debuffing the enemy.

2. LoganMkv

LoganMkv I need me some PIE!

You have a very conservative bg, in case you get disappointed with it consider following:

definitely purefire
    disintegrate is always worth it if you have a lot of recon, otherwise haunt
    murder instead of bracelet
    concealers, cause your deck is very slow
    2xing seamstress is more inportant than any other champ except tyrant
    bazaar or orb instead of jasper
    soulreave and blade - pick one
    coragh is always worth it with sarinda out

3. Spirodela

Spirodela New Member

would you mind explain a little on why seamstress is crucial? I mean what upgrade do you run with it ?

4. LoganMkv

I run recon and bomb.
    She is cheap (easy to deploy and not big deal to lose) and consistently useful (chances that you don't need heal/bomb/recon/collecting globes/contesting a font for 1 turn are really low).

5. StringerBell

StringerBell New Member

Man, I miss the old Stitched threads... Where oh where is EmperorSauron???

And Logan, you need an avatar. You post enough that I need to see a picture and know it's you.

Seamstress is great for the reasons Logan mentioned.. especially since they bumped her(?) speed up to 6. She's not such a liability as an early turn draw to grab a font.

I love disease bomb. It comes in really handy vs any healing heavy BG. And Seamstress is a good Retri target if you've got a reconstructer standing nearby.

Reapers Blade on a 7 speed hexer is a nice combo to finish off superchamps.

I also added 2x Head of Osarius relics for a few different reasons. Shadowspawn font contesting is useful. And 8 fire damage is a good way to finish off a champ when necessary.

6. Plaguedmind

Plaguedmind New Member

I like running stitched merged as a tanky option.

And what are the thoughts on stitched Monolith?

7. LoganMkv

I find monolith worth it only in ST (keeneye+jfq) or SL (horrific mutation+doctor).

8. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

http://poxnora.wikia.com/wiki/Stitched_(Race)
    I tried in a moment to get people to do a stitched collaborative guide, it didn't took off, but maybe now you people can do it, you can help expanding that main page, uploading missing images, filling the analysis of the champions, etc.

9. Spirodela

Spirodela New Member

I'm wandering if everyone runs M sarinda or Kiergana for stitched bg? I used to run 1x stitchling for sarinda food and sarinda, but it occured to me that I need both revealed to actually play sarinda and when you play sarinda + stitchling it's normally a pretty big tempo hit. On the other hand kiergana + vendetta seems relatively strong and have an immediate impact on the game, both sarinda and kiergana have decon/recon, similar cost(91 for kiergana, 95 for sarinda(36+59)),but sarinda come into play with a magician, have a bigger tempo hit. What's your guys opinions on using sarinda or kiergana?

10. LoganMkv

Kiergana for UD/SL bruteforce (with rageband) and for UD/FS parastrike (with her tome).
    For anything else sarinda without any doubt (with murder wherever you can instead of bracelet).

11. Spirodela

Spirodela New Member

another question regarding stitched, how useful is stitched possesion? I have being running 1x for the purpose of getting rid of unwanted stitchlings which i run 2x for sarinda food. However, the effect of stitched possession seems underwhelming at best, I was wandering if there are other ways to use stitchlings other than repurp or stitch possession?

12. LoganMkv

Exile, i4i, echoes.
    However repurpose is most consistently useful, so you can safely run 1 if you don't run warlocks.

13. BansheeX

BansheeX I need me some PIE!

They make great targets to amp up the damage of Maddening Echoes.

14. singinsammy

singinsammy Member

15. singinsammy

singinsammy Member

Also, the tyrant seems to be bugged; once he loses his original 2 stitching riders, even if he uses the reconstitution ability, he doesn't benefit from them any further

16. mario75

mario75 The King of Potatoes

17. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

Murder is much better than bracelet, and soulfire > soulreaver

18. singinsammy

singinsammy Member

Why do you say that about soul fire/soulreaver? Reaver's cheaper and sticks around, for dealing with champions with paralytic feedback or entangling attack.

Working on getting the murder

19. LoganMkv

You'll need dispel or cleansing equipped sarinda far more often than purify.

20. mario75

mario75 The King of Potatoes

what is soul fire? did you mean purefire?