Game crashing

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by ALemonAteHer, Sep 15, 2016.

1. ALemonAteHer

ALemonAteHer New Member

So Over the last two days I am unable to play. About 10-30 seconds into every game, playing or observing, the client crashes. I have tested multiple games with multiple factions and found no patterns for the cause. I also tried reinstalling and resizing the client but to no avail.

Suggestions?

2. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

Have you updated to Win10 or anything like that?

3. ALemonAteHer

ALemonAteHer New Member

Not recently, they did just have an update a few days ago, but ive played successfully since then.

4. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

5. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Moved this Thread to the Tech Support Section. Hmm, that is odd. What day exactly did this start? Monday morning we did a Server Restart otherwise nothing has changed with the game client.

It is crashing every match both PvP and PvE within the first 30 seconds of starting a match? Are you playing the Standalone game client that you download from PoxNora.com or the Steam Version?

When you reinstalled, did you delete the Pox Nora folder in your install directory after you uninstalled but before you reinstalled?

6. ALemonAteHer

ALemonAteHer New Member

I believe it started on Wednesday for me. I don't know if I had played since the restart before Wednesday though.

I have only tested PvP, both as a player and as an observerer. I'll test PvE tonight.

I uninstalled everything poxnora on my PC and am using the standalone

7. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Hmm, that is strange because nothing changed at all with the game. If you continue to have problems contact our support by going to PoxNora.com and clicking on help.