Game freezes alot

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by CrayonWhite, Jun 10, 2017.

1. CrayonWhite

CrayonWhite New Member

Game freezes often for me during gameplay in actual matches like custom 1v1 bot and solo play. When this happens, the game still runs, music in background is still ongoing but the game does not respond to any command given. I am forced to manually shut the client down. Very frustrating.

2. Elric

Elric I need me some PIE!

Sadly, Crayon, this is a common occurrence with this new client. Hopefully, DOG will figure out all the glitches and get everything fixed.

3. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Yes, we are aware of the freezing issues and are currently investigating.

We are aware of a specific reproduction where immediately attempting to activate an ability a second time after you already did once (for example, double clicking) will cause a freeze, so avoid that kind of behavior if possible.

If you do encounter a freeze, please head over to this thread: http://forums.poxnora.com/index.php?threads/client-freezing.27250/

And provide us a log if possible.

CrayonWhite likes this.
  4. CrayonWhite

CrayonWhite New Member

Assuring to know you staff members are aware and investigating. Really hope to see this fixed. About 50% of my games are wiped when I am near victory because of this and I lose alot of precious time spent and gotten zero rewards because of it. Quite frustrating.

5. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Do you know which abilities/spells?