Game Hangs whenever I Try To Play a Single Player Game

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by MadLotar, Oct 5, 2014.

1. MadLotar

MadLotar The King of Potatoes

I played yesterday, around 5PM PST, just fine. I logged in several minutes ago because I was going to play today's dailies, I hit start campaign, and the game just hangs. I am unable to tab into other areas once I have clicked, Start Campaign. So far I have tried with both the daily and the skirmish and both just hang.

I tried observing a game, I had no problems viewing the game. I tried to see if training grounds would work as well but there doesn't seem to be enough players on right now. The good thing is that it actually placed in queue and I was able to exit from the queue without having to quit and restart.

2. 19madfox95

19madfox95 I need me some PIE!

There seems to be a problem at the moment. I played four hours ago just fine, but at the moment it doesn't work.

3. Alkioneus

Alkioneus I need me some PIE!

Second that, I went to kitchen, made myself a breakfast. Felt in a skirmish mood, and stuck.

4. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Yeah, there are issues with the Bot server around that time that requires resetting the server. This is something we have been working on but has no simple solution.