GAME IS CONSTANTLY IMPROVING

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LoserSlick, May 13, 2017.

1. LoserSlick

LoserSlick Devotee of the Blood Owl

setting aside the entitled little niche of players (you know who you are) who spent enough money to psychologically convince themselves that they're some kind of majority shareholder or something and thereby own this game (lol)...

i can say with complete sincerity that i've seen nothing but consistent improvements to the game since my return.

i do realize that this is an incredibly complex (which is what makes it awesome) game and that this complexity is not limited to player experience, but also extends well into development and maintenance.

i've seen consistent marginal incremental adjustments - and with a game like this, that is the most prudent and correct way to go about it.

seriously, shout out to the devs and keep up the good work :)

2. Protick

Protick I need me some PIE!

Please stop making threads

3. LoserSlick

LoserSlick Devotee of the Blood Owl

lol um.... okay. clearly this one went over your head

sorry but i'm not losing any sleep over anything i've posted. this game is demanding enough as it is and frankly it's a little over the top to begrudge anyone for knowing or not knowing what feedback is appropriate and when.

here's a good rule of thumb: when you come across a thread that you don't like or a thread that's already served its purpose, let them sink. sneaking in trite and meaningless little jabs is the opposite of that you realize

4. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

I actually enjoyed your previous thorough post but I don't know why your so back and forth about how you feel about pox.

Last edited: May 14, 2017
  5. DiCEM0nEY

DiCEM0nEY I need me some PIE!

i'm not mad at the changes, I am upset over the rate at which things are changed, and the priorities of the Devs. I am also upset over how bad the PS4 version is going to be, as I was genuinely looking forward to this since PS3 pox nora was announced.