Game keeps freezing.

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by MadLotar, Jul 8, 2014.

1. MadLotar

MadLotar The King of Potatoes

It has happened twice now. The first time it happened I was starting a ranked game and it froze right before the match started, on the launcher. I closed the program and tried to restarted but eventually three turns passed and I lost without being able to see the match.

The second time I was able to load into the first round of the match and was able to deploy. After the opponent ended his first turn the game froze. I assume I am going to lose a second ranked match today.

Edit: I guess I should add that I able able to observe games without an issue. I watched two after my first unsuccessful attempt at a match.

Edit2: seems to only freeze on matches, unranked and ranked, I was able to play the dailies and I am able to observe games.
    I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and it hasn't fixed the problem. I have tried quitting the program and restarting but all that does is leave me hanging on an almost loaded GUI screen. During this time, if I minimize the window, it becomes clear and doesn't show anything else other than the outline of the window.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2014
  2. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

That is odd, you can observe games and play single player matches without any problems. It could be there is a broken rune in the BG you are trying to play. Have you tried to play a match with one of the public decks. Also, do you happen to have the spell Nublin's Surprise Pies in that BG because that is a known broken rune.

3. MadLotar

MadLotar The King of Potatoes

Yes I do have Nublin's. I will try without it.

Edit: Yeah, I was playing moga, sue me lol.

Edit2: It was definitely the Nublin's, thank you.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2014
  4. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Your welcome, make sure you keep tabs on the patch notes so you know when it has been fixed :)

5. allyorbase

allyorbase I need me some PIE!

Shoot. I love Nublin's. Glad to know what's causing it. Thanks!

6. limone1981

limone1981 I need me some PIE!

It happened to me three times in 2 different days, the game freeze with no response, no Nublin, no Moga, just Sp Bg....it happened also that It was impossible to write message (guild or personal or general),it seems that i get freezed in the launch area too!

7. allyorbase

allyorbase I need me some PIE!

For me, the game launches at the beginning of a turn -- my turn, right when reveal should occur. I am guessing it has to do with Nublin being revealed. Removing Nublin's has put an end to the freezing, and my pie-eating contests. :'\