Game needs to be main streamed

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Orubus, Nov 4, 2016.

1. Orubus

Orubus Devotee of the Blood Owl

Nobody knows this game, nobody hears about this game, and it's an amazing game.

We need live streaming, tournaments with rewards, small nickel and diming advertising. The product is at it's best now, it is the most balanced it's been (except for sp bonus).

More steam reviews, more recent reviews in general that are in depth.

Don't let a great product fail for the lack of public spotlight. Takes money to make money

Add more customizable features for us that allow you to make some cash. (Ie new shrines, guild banners, re releasing limiteds for cash through pox website) although some will disagree with last one.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2016
    DonK101st and jeeperz2 like this.
  2. Orubus

Allowing old players to have runes that a new player wouldn't have access to in any fashion is a huge turnoff for any new player. (Almost to the point where they say, pay for skill) (ie harbs)

We might do this but do we have a referral bonus system?

3. Orubus

Saved

4. SireofSuns

SireofSuns I need me some PIE!

There's a good reason Pox has avoided letting people pay for specific runes at all. That's in regards partially to the pay-to-win style that many people hate. Pox currently is at the stage where people that play it can love it, and not feel pained when they spend money on it.

I agree with the more customization stuff though.

I would totally do more stuff to help the game, if I had a job and money to spend and the equipment to make decent videos. (the job market where I live suuuuuucks).

Still waiting on those name tokens to come back...

5. Orubus

I think some runes that are limited, any new player might ask "how do I get that?" Then realize too bad you can't.

At the same time I realize the value of these runes,

Last edited: Nov 4, 2016
  6. SireofSuns

SireofSuns I need me some PIE!

If they did something similar to the Blood Owl event with the different Limited runes, I think that would work quite nicely.

7. DiCEM0nEY

DiCEM0nEY I need me some PIE!

yes, it is a bit of a turnoff to realize some limited runes are literally impossible to get. Spefically harby and grimlic of kthir. I know some players like to use harbys in BGs, lucky for me in FW i don't need them.

One way to make the game more friendly for beginners is to offer more limited runes for completing campaigns. For example, getting a grimlic for completing grimlics decent (a non tradeable version, or make the current grims to lims) ( hehe).

As a new player, playing the campaigns helped me break into the game, since they do offer some serious gold rewards. However, as I progressed, I found myself only interested in the daily skirmishes. Offering lims would def peak my interests in campaigns. Hand of death was hard for me, but glimpse of death is definetly a cool card (5 less nora when?)

8. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

i would love to stream my lag. what is a good free program I can use?

9. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Pirated fraps

OriginalG1 likes this.
  10. poinl

poinl I need me some PIE!

OBS can record pretty well. It's free I believe.

OriginalG1 likes this.
  11. jeeperz2

jeeperz2 I need me some PIE!

I think the devs are waiting to get this game on PS4 and for the new exp to start advertising, PS4 itself I think is a good start to that. Been yelling out more customization options for years would bring a lot of life to the game.

12. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Brand new original ideas

Devs hate him!