Game stuttering

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by uest, Aug 3, 2014.

1. uest

uest New Member

so yeah ahem,hello,every time I play a game, no matter single player or PvP it works fine for a while but after some time game starts stuttering as hell,for large fractal of second mouse,animations and well everything freezes and that repeats humndreds of times /a match,cant find out what the problem is,when i restart the client everything fixes,but again,just temporarily.i wouldnt mind reopening client time to time in most games but here, here matches are long so start to stutter in middle of match s extreemely annoying+ if I've started stuttering means the next and the next and the next match gonna stutter from the beggining, look I do not know what to do and I bet it's not my PC issue,seriously,this isnt very resource hungry game ,and i got GTX 750 Ti, can run likely all games and never experienced this before.

Anyone else experiencing this or im the only one? It's just so crazy annoying and repeats so often .. like 10-15 times a turn that I cant take this anymore since it hinders my already way below average capability to play,I dont mind losing I understand how steep game learning curve is but being forced to surrender repeatedly due this damn stuttering argh,any possible solutions? if not,these were my last words.

2. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

I experience this frequently actually and i run all other games on ultra high graphics something about pox causes major lag on my pc though i usually have to exit half way into a game and restart like u said.

3. Entrepidus

Entrepidus I need me some PIE!

Count me in!. I've had to relog after every game or sometimes immediately after a starting a game if my opponent is willing to FQ. I've accepted that I'm going to lose the majority of my games due to unfinished turns and the like, but I'd love to know what's causing this and if there is anything I can do on my end to fix it :)

4. uest

uest New Member

I knew im not alone with this issue! I think it is also the reason why I quit back in 2011. Damn I'd even pay if this would be fixed or ATLEAST devs would take attention onto it,now its now even on known bugs or issues list or anything! Back in 2011 this game charmed me with low tech requirements (had awful PC back then), large variety of runes each having lots of abilities,so many different abilities and effects in this game that you can hardly memorize a third of em,very thought out and strategic thinking requiring gameplay,or maybe not this isuse,maybe i quitted due to login issues,really on ALL SOE games,forgot really,was long time ago,anyway id love to keep playin but this suttering is just damn so unbearable that I think continuing playing it threatens my mental stability!

5. paldirs

paldirs Devotee of the Blood Owl

Similar issues here, and I also heard same problems from guildies. I dont have as extreme problems as you but after few games the game starts to stutter, it seems to happen much faster playing campaigns. also the sound effects or music sometimes stop playing after a long sessions, this happens mostly while observing other players.

6. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

F3 toggles sound I believe