Gameplay Styles

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Atherhog, Mar 12, 2014.

1. Atherhog

Atherhog I need me some PIE!

The discussion about portal nexus/converging portals got me thinking; what gamestyle do you like to play?

What I do agree with, is that it's good for the game to have decks that are strong early, mid or late game. Even decks which are reasonable in all thirds.

At the moment I'm playing a "Fuel" deck, meaning I'm strongest late game. This deck really struggles against an early game deck, and I can only really cope with it if I get a favourable draw. In the mid game it holds its own, and in the late game it's up there with the best of them.

So guys, what do you play? Early - Mid - Late?

2. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

Winning! >=D

Kampel and Atherhog like this.
  3. uaChakra

uaChakra Member

most of people play rush/mid game because u can win with 1 champ with proper rush. But i think around year ago most of people play late game ( and run champs like Nora Beast / nefari siphon spell marsh song ) now no one use it. Just rush with some op Champ.

4. Monyx

Monyx I need me some PIE!

ive noticed an increase in late and mid game bgs lately. i mean rush is a great tactic.....but alot more ppl are seeing its not always possible.

5. Rapidice

Rapidice I need me some PIE!

Constructs > late game.

6. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

I think you misspelled SL there, but that's alright I'll fix it for you.

SL > late game

Except for skywinz, but no one likes skywinz anyway.

7. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

When playing Paladins, I try to show off my shiny runes so I go for late game.

When playing ST, I try to make my opponent rage as fast as possible.

8. devrn

devrn I need me some PIE!

SL everything