garu hunter

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ykmmmm, Apr 6, 2014.

1. ykmmmm

ykmmmm Member

time to make that nemesis a summon not a real champ as it is now what you think guys ? so if you have to deploy him first raund is not an automatic lose XD

2. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

Agreed, and let me suicide the bear so Solitary Garu doesn't debuffs in the Daily.

Nah seriously, Agreed.

3. Greysands22

Greysands22 I need me some PIE!

Are we balancing the runes around the dailies now? Cause that would be AWESOME!

4. BansheeX

BansheeX I need me some PIE!

Uhm no. Nemesis is supposed to be real champions so they actually have a value.
    You gain a huge discount on the champion by it having an nemesis.

5. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Its also still Bane Shift. Needs rebalance, as do two tons of other runes

6. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

I don't like nemesis at all, the real price nemesis champions should have is so low (if you think garu den mother + cub =81, then garu hunter - grizzly=???) that it would make it impossible to balance in a healthy way. I say remove those abilities.

rickyjpen and DarkJello like this.
  7. ykmmmm

ykmmmm Member

ghoulhunter time ago had it too and was removed find a way to fix this and cyclop nemesis and similar too you basicaly give oppoent a free rune more strong than yours so make it a summon or don't let him contest etc mast be applied

8. Faust

Faust Devotee of the Blood Owl

Nemesis better then accual champ in this case

9. BansheeX

BansheeX I need me some PIE!

To be honest i have not looked at teh champs, but the nemesis is lvl 1

10. Faust

it was just a statement no offense or so :) FW Queen

11. ykmmmm

ykmmmm Member

lol faust well if you don't want sound like red queen of alice look at the stats of the champs first ^^ and thik of who don't run meta and get that first hand and no option to deploy other stuff eheh

12. Faust

i would prefer getting this Nemesis based my opinion om race also beasts are more popular and it had power atack last time i checked and a lot of hp

13. ykmmmm

ykmmmm Member

eheh he is easly one of the stronghest common araund alot hp, beat like well a bear XD and have detect , and talking of the sp one that eartmover roll too for a nemesis
    so for me if not set as summon, add them the ability that make then unable to contest at least

14. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

So if we're considering this nonsense does that mean skeez rebellion can lose the draksar hunter?

15. ykmmmm

ykmmmm Member

skezik rebelion is a spell and give your 3 champ if im not wrong but i will not be against make them all summons or unable to contest a font (if they are already not ), any way this is more a hinder in a champ than can come out as first deploy giving your opponent a massive advantace especialy in this rushing days making this rune a shoebox near, so save them, a little thik can make them playable in more bg instead forgotten

16. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

TBH. There are so many champs in poxnora that are un-runnable.. Like... So many... I'd say it's safe to assume there are at least 600 runes in this game that are simply inferior to everything, by every level of measure. Even runes like Garu Hunter, they fit into a theme. But are instantly replaced by better, superior options. Things like Elven Druid, Elven Sky Marshal, Tireless Harvester, Elder Garu, Elite blade (I could litrally go on forever with the list of KF runes I'd like to run) in their current state, dont fit into any sort of theme role or just a general meta BG. I have access to a plethora of amazing deploys, and these runes are not in that list.

It's unfortunate, but hey. Being optimistic is what I've always found to be successful in poxnora. When SoE was just about to pull the plug and let the game die, I had a conversation with Gedden (in a general lobby with one of his original accounts) for about an hour, discussing the state of PoxNora. Our conversation ended with him saying
    "I'll be contacting my people" (I hope he remembers that, cause I'll never forget it :p )
    I felt like things was going to change, but around that time people where doomsaying to the 10000th degree, we had Eulogy threads happening where people where expressing there utmost concern with where the game was heading. Things definitely looked grim. But PoxNora is like the red-headed step child that just keeps coming back, sure "she" might not fit in everywhere, be the prettiest "thing" in the world. But god dammit dose PoxNora ever have tenacity.

I just stood back and laughed after that, I always had hope for PoxNora, and when Gedden says he's going to do something, he's going to do it. Wait for the Revamp ykmmm, patience.

Greysands22 and ykmmmm like this.
  17. Greysands22

Greysands22 I need me some PIE!

I'm gonna talk to my people about this.

Saandro likes this.
  18. Paper Skull

Paper Skull I need me some PIE!

I will always remember the moment where Karmavore said that people with red hair are considered "things".

In all honesty, it was a lovely post.

Karmavore likes this.