Getting spells, but nearly no champions

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by StormChasee, Jun 7, 2015.

1. StormChasee

StormChasee The King of Potatoes

Of the last 15 or so games with my KF first deck. I've been getting almost only spells. I got one champion ( a ranger) and 1 relic (the KF war banner) during those games. Why am I getting such few champions?

The deck has 20 champions, 4 spells, 1 relic and 5 equipment.

2. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Sounds like some seriously messed up luck. I have noticed nothing of the sort myself. Honestly, sometimes the RNG is just feelin' sour.

Qucas and Karmavore like this.
  3. Ifem21

Ifem21 The King of Potatoes

You are like me, no luck at all. If I play a game, win a bunch of C/UC. If buy Pack/Box, never win LEG, and only 1 or 2 EXO (none in packs). Yeah, lucky is a pain in the ass.

4. Leadrz

Leadrz I need me some PIE!

Stormy if you were to have some kf champions ( I assume you play kf)
    What would you want to complete your bg or help it out?

5. StormChasee

Well the Ranger Elite, Elven Shade and Fairy Trickster were ones I used quite a bit that are in the public deck. The Colossal Boa is useful too.

I certainly wouldn't complain if the Angel of Restoration or the Starlight Sylph were to pop up.

I have 8 shards so I can get a Spirit of Endurance, Sun Blossom or a Sprite. I'm not sure what I would take out to put any of those in, but they are nice looking cards.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2015
  6. Leadrz

EmperorSauron likes this.
  7. Leadrz

Note if not bide in time let me know, I forgot To make it 3 days.

8. Kaziken

Kaziken I need me some PIE!

Whenever I create a deck from scratch, I tend to try and play test it over several games. It feels like whenever I play some factions like Forglar, I get nothing but champions. And when I play things like SL or UD, I get nothing but spells. It's pretty consistent over a lot of games.

9. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Sounds like y'all have some messed up luck

JellyBerry likes this.
  10. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Guess I'll pitch in as well. A Bronze Token will be fine.
    https://www.poxnora.com/trader/viewtrade.do?id=3747025

EmperorSauron and Leadrz like this.
  11. StormChasee

W/e?? Right now I don't have much spare and nothing outside of KF. I have 2 enraged grizzlies. I managed to get 4 of them fairly quickly and I'm using 2 of them. My token collection is very anemic.

I do have a spare Menalaus, but I'm not sure what I want for him since he seems to be pretty valuable. I do have a spare Pride of K'thir war banner. I got one with the avatar and got another one via winnings later.

Looks like the offer just expired.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2015
  12. Leadrz

13. StormChasee

I offered my other bronze token. I appreciate your and IMAGIRL's offer. As near as I can tell the offers are in.

14. Leadrz

I have a habit of sharing runes.

IMAGIRL likes this.
  15. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

We both do.

Accepted.

16. Leadrz

Cepted also.