G'hern unique ?

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by Votel, Apr 9, 2014.

1. Votel

Votel New Member

I suggest removing unique from the G'hern to bring moga back into the game. G'hern Thrower is key to being able to get in close enuf to deal damage... the only other thing I could think of that would bring them back would be a way to cloak several at a time (like the cloak skill, or fog spell) for very little nora.

The other reason I stopped playing them was not enuf time in a round to give orders to all of them (same problem with tree build)(need more time still for team games) .

I'm also wandering, how I can get my hands on a few of the limited runes like Princess Ctharai (been saving up for the better part of a year and then she's not avalible)?

Over all I'm very pleased with the new ownership, and glad that they are correcting the basic issues B4 asking for money (new releases that have bugs). Your free to play gold system has brought a lot of new players to the game (and they are staying). So High Five and keep up the goodnessess. :)

2. BansheeX

BansheeX I need me some PIE!

Mogas are competetive enough without removing Unique. there are few of teh really good Moga players around but if any of them gave it a go they would easily take it to top 5 with Mogas.

Kristian Skjold likes this.
  3. Kristian Skjold

Kristian Skjold I need me some PIE!

Thats the thing about playing Mogas.. You got to think all the time and be rdy to move your champs to where u want em to be..
    - I agree that removing unique from the g'herns would make it much easier.. but then again... that would possibly destroy the good thing bout mogas (using lowcost champs to swarm the field instead of playing High-mid cost champions like the G'herns)
    And just for the records... G'hern Thrower is great to have..But to be honest.. With all the swarming mogas, 2x G'hern Razorback and a little set of skills.. You can still be a worthy opponent even without the Thrower.

The funny thing about mogas is the constant awareness on what happens on the field.. Cuz u gotta know EVERYTHING when your start your turn.. There's simply no time to think when you got time to move all your champs :)

4. Intweener

Intweener I need me some PIE!

I used to be a big moga player back in 2007. And I was one of the few who used their pups as engage cannon fodder , instead of using surge .

What worries me more as of late is the squishyness of the pups. Back then in a 20 rune deck it was less of an issue. I'm still quite reluctant to pick them up just for that reason

5. Kristian Skjold

Mogas are squishy.. allways have, allways been. :)
    - Mogas is quite the same to play now actually. now we just dont have to rely on G'herns when it comes to put out massive DMG.
    Moga Razor does a quite nicely job at doing this if u play him properly.. and then.. the most OP Moga of all.. (God bless him) Moga aviator <3

Btw. Surge is the way to play mogas now.. if i remember correctly, moga pops had like 5 speed right?? now they got like.. 1 cant remember.. So moving em around is allmost impossible.

6. Intweener

Intweener I need me some PIE!

Yeah 5 speed indeed. It was so much fun to just engage with them, or stepping behind the enemy and abuse cyclops eye belt.
    Back then there weren't too many unholy tombs , AoE's , boils and font thingy(that fs spell:p) though.

Wondering though : Couldn't mogas just get a buff like the pups becoming a random low costing moga like furbulls?

7. Kristian Skjold

Ohh i remember the days.. :p i started out playing mogas in... 2004 i think. never got bored of em :D

Hmm sadly, that kinda buff would be too much.. It's easy to get mogas out without use of pups.. it would simply be too much. :/
    - the spell intimidation still does wonders in swarm bgs.. stuff like that, that mogas are gonna rely on :) rly makes a difference on the battlefield.

8. BansheeX

Moga has not had trouble with UT since Voil Jester was released.

9. Kristian Skjold

Gotta love the Jesters....

10. BansheeX

Not really. It is horribly design and FAR to effective for it´s pricetag.

11. Kristian Skjold

Irony may have happened ^^

but while we're at it.. Yea he's way too much for too low nora.. Design is yea.. a joke to be honnest.