Ghost stalker and Planeshift builds?

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by Sean5056, Apr 4, 2014.

1. Sean5056

Sean5056 I need me some PIE!

I am running Stalker with Illuminate and ghostly visage. and Utterdark Planeshift with Teleport 2 and evasive.

What is the ideal builds for these guys? Am I way off?

Thanks

Sean

2. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

Ghost stalker I recommend to build cast: ghostly visage and swap unless you are going full harrasser and you pick phase shift and cast: ghostly visage. Swap is really powerful ability
    Planeshift I would go evasive and HP bonus because that will make him very tanky with almost 60 HP without banner and with his base teleport he already moves 8 spaces, and that's the key distance in many maps, the difference between 7 and 8 is huge but between 8 and 9 not so much in terms of capping fonts you wouldn't otherwise. But is true that in kthir hill a teleport 2 planeshift is pretty much gg if you go first.

3. BansheeX

BansheeX I need me some PIE!

I always take Teleport 2. It can win the game by it self at some maps.

4. Mercer Skye

Mercer Skye I need me some PIE!

Personally, the only upgrade I find auto on Planeshift is tele2. I constantly alternate between Hp and dmg. The difference between evasive 2 and 3 isn't enough gain to justify it over hp. And +2dmg doesn't seem like much until you start missing the last couple hp on units. Only reason I tend to favor dmg over hp.

Stalker...You'll get more consistent effect out of Swap and Cast in my opinion. Illuminate would be a strong choice if we didn't already have a lot of ways around defense. But, and this is a big 'but,' if you're finding yourself missing kills by a few hp here and there (even with +2dmg on PShift :p), Try Illuminate over Swap. Phase Shift is decent, but stealth is usually doing a pretty good job of keeping him alive, and Cast will definitely keep him safe for a couple rounds until help shows up.

5. cruwhybrid

cruwhybrid The King of Potatoes

KingWillie swore by tele2 and dog so thats the build most old timers use. 17 damage and 9 spaces of threat range at 0 AP is pretty efficient for 75 nora. Shame he couldn't get the -1 nora treatment