Give me your runes.

Discussion in 'K'Thir Forest' started by Gajeel, Mar 9, 2014.

1. Gajeel

Gajeel The King of Potatoes

Hey KF Community! Ima be concise as Bane Shift (Although thats not always concise).

This is my new account, some of you may have known me as Bl4ckSc4r, im back for now, and i have NO runes :p.
    I was wondering if someone could send KF commons may way, would be greatly appreciated.
    KF community has always been OVERLY gracious. Please, i asked for commons, DONT throw LEGS at me -.-.

Thanks as always,

2. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

I there something in particular that you are looking for? Maybe the Rune Pool can help?

3. Gajeel

KF Wizard bg, and KF tree bg, including Deadwood strider and ghost stalker, BUT im happy with random runes so i can be creative :D

4. dsjtheman

dsjtheman I need me some PIE!

Also you can forge you some runes once you start getting some gold for packs (that you can break down).

5. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

It will probably be harder to get free runes from players because of the forge. I used my extras already to get some other shiny runes. Try a rune pool for some extras.

6. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

no give me your runes

7. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

***** you still owe me

uaChakra likes this.
  8. Gajeel

KF community never changes, still very kind ;). Unfortunately, apparently new accounts get 2 week trade ban, so not gonna play for 2 weeks and possibly ever cuz thats just annoying. Thanks anyways.

9. Prami

Prami I need me some PIE!

Sorry Bl4ck, but people don't give runes out anymore. They are worth so much more in the Forge.

10. BloodAshes

BloodAshes The King of Potatoes

Forge has destroyed our local charities.....:eek:

11. TheNidhogg

TheNidhogg I need me some PIE!

Is it really 2 weeks? I thought it was only a couple days. Check back in a few, and I'll help you out.

12. TheNidhogg

TheNidhogg I need me some PIE!

Now changed
    "
    • Trade restriction for new accounts has been reduced from 2 weeks to 3 days."