Global chip damage/chop chop deck

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by Rokkushun, Jan 20, 2015.

1. Rokkushun

Rokkushun Devotee of the Blood Owl

This is my first shot at testing this deck, untested until Poxbox opens back up since I don't have half the stuff in here but I figured I'd post for advice.

Now that there's another rune with static greeting I figured it was time to take another stab at it, the added dark favor is a bonus (with dark healing strapped onto it!)

Considering dropping jasper for something else. Tips appreciated since I'm not familiar with SL.

http://poxbase.com/deck/CllC8fCoPCw3ClxCtmckNCi0CdXClbcuMs56s2s73s8LR1qr3Zr2Ir1r8

2. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Not sure how well chops will work there. Lots of units with low max HP, little healing. Might be better to go full-bore on the enemy-only globals and drop the chops.

3. Rokkushun

Rokkushun Devotee of the Blood Owl

yeah my issue was replacing them though, the only thing I was thinking of was -maybe- a decay and the new FW relic?

4. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

New FW relic is untested, but doesn't look promising. Incredibly dependent on opposing plays. Worth giving a shot though. And yes, with the increase in angels after the crafting changes, go for 1x Decay for now.