Goblin King

Discussion in 'Rune Trading' started by 19madfox95, Jul 9, 2016.

1. 19madfox95

19madfox95 I need me some PIE!

I am interested in getting two goblin kings to start building some random goblin deck, but being a f2p I can't really forge them, and too lazy to wait for new expansion when I probably want something new and cool anyway, so I could happily forge something in range of 1000 shards or so, if anybody is willing.

2. DrakeArron

DrakeArron I need me some PIE!

Are you still looking for that goblin king? I just got one in my first pack of spirits. I understand the trouble of not being able to get what you need :p. I'd really like it if you could forge me a Mysian Lamia for it, however if your in a real pinch a coven claw could work.

3. 19madfox95

19madfox95 I need me some PIE!

4. noamkeren

noamkeren I need me some PIE!

@DrakeArron
    That's a bad deal for you, just saying that Goblin King worth more than just a Coven Claw with some Tokens.
    But if you want it so hard you better use Poxbox.

5. DrakeArron

Sigh... I already crafted her >.<. No idea what to do now. I hate myself when stuff like this happens... stuff never seems to go my way. Let me mull this over for a while... I do want to help, but now..

Damn it. Every time I try to help it ends bad or isn't enough... every time. IDK, I'll try to figure this out..

6. DrakeArron

How do I fix this.... damn it. I mean, I suppose I could just give it away... but I really need the trade fodder. I'm already tight on runes. But I HATE breaking promises.

7. noamkeren

There is a Goblin King in Poxbox he can just take it.

8. DrakeArron

I suppose, I don't know if he has the stuff to fund the transfer though. According to him he used his last shards crafting that one epic- Assuming hes like me and doesn't want to trade his most valuable possessions, even I can't easily get anything off of there atm. And I've actually bought an SB box.

9. DrakeArron

Keep in mind I'm not the kind of person who can just walk away from a mistake like this. I can only think about without cringing if I know it didn't end badly, let alone just point him somewhere else and walk away.

10. noamkeren

11. DrakeArron

I got that message at the same time he put up the trade, after I'd already crafted it. Also, IK it was a bad deal- that was kind of the point. Pretty much all my life I've never gotten far enough in a game to support anyone. I figured at least this time it could work out. But I got to impatient, crafted it ahead of time, and now this guy who barely has anything- in the exact position I would be were it not for some very generous people, mind- is out on hos luck due to it.

Look, I don't expect you to understand. You clearly don't have the level of extreme empathy I do. Be glad you don't....

12. davre

davre The Benevolent Technofascist

It's only a bad deal if you could have found someone else willing to make a generous offer for it in the next 2 weeks. The new expansion is coming out soon and the goblin king is going to deflate in value back in line with the other newish exos.