Goblins.

Discussion in 'Underdepths' started by NFix, Apr 8, 2014.

1. NFix

NFix Member

I always want to make a BG with Spellkaiser and Gloombringer. I like the Spellkaisers relocate ability. So i would like ask you guys to help me to build up a bg with goblins. Or any other idea what bg would works really well with spellkaisers.

In my current idea the core would be like this: http://poxbase.com/#!/deck/Cj1CdOC=CdICdPCd6CdAs4@s7FS2HsDrA

But dont know what would works well near the goblins. Was thinkin about Demonvein / H. Arbiter but I dont think so they would fit in that setup. Anyway they are good solo heroes.

Have 300k PB left so in that price avarage would works only :/

Big Thank You All!! :D

Last edited: Apr 9, 2014
  2. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

Goblin brutes are ok for their nora worth in a goblin bg. Goblin archers are great for their worth too.

There are many rogues, so keep cloak of long knives in mind.

3. NFix

NFix Member

was thinking about them. but need something better melee rune. what works well with relocate

anyway brute is not so bad

4. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

bloodguard (the knockback on the imp can help with relocate, although situational and with bloodtracker you have at least a minimum of detection.). Pit dragon/pincushion.

5. LoganMkv

LoganMkv I need me some PIE!

Goblins are likely most underdeveloped theme in pox.
    If you want to relocate stuff, you'll be better with heavy demon beaters and support.
    If you want a swarmy theme, you'll be better with imps.

Perhaps try KF vinetouch split. Goblins are very cheap so it shouldn't be a problem to drop the relic and willowind, lesser gobs should become a bit more survivable, gloomy with tfb may actually survive more than 1 round, kaiser with escape magic should be a *****. Maybe grimmirror would even keep stolen abilities (haven't ever tested this).

6. NFix

NFix Member

made that . but i just woke up so might be a little lame . :D

http://poxbase.com/#!/deck/cubC9zCdOCdPCd6CdACwVCklCjms5s4@S2Hs8fs86s4Ks6BR2Je2wE2K
    anyway its should works :D

btw grim mirror makes an illusion? never used it before.

Seekers with tinderbox would be godlike ones. goblin gloombringers are also aweshome at background fighters. Sticky Fingers can aim for the key champion to take its ability + Arsonist can also take it. Kaisers can rush fonts / pull enemys into the seeker + woodmarshall combo. In lategame can be pretty annoying this bg :D easy to oneroung 1-2 champs :D even 60-70 hp ones.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2014
  7. LoganMkv

I meant something more like this, but of course you should try everything yourself and pick whatever fits you best.
    Mirror creates a real champ with upgrades and everything.

8. NFix

NFix Member

Warbanner shouldnt be works in there. since its not a full faction. but yea its would works.

changed angel + the banner.
    http://poxbase.com/#!/deck/cubc9zCaYC-CdOCdICdPCd6CdAcklcjms5-sks7TS2ts6Br2Yr20r2Je1+e2we2K

its a bit high costly. but im sure its can be a very fun / good bg.

9. LoganMkv

I find banners worth it in any split. And in this one it's just an auto, cause most champs are from one faction, they have very low hp, and KF champs are just support here.

10. NFix

NFix Member

hmm. banner says its only works if its a full faction nap?
    im not so pro poxnora player so sorry if im a bit lame :D

never mind. wasnt read it carefully..