Gold disappearing?

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by lungz421, Mar 9, 2014.

1. lungz421

lungz421 Member

I had already transfered my account, everything was kool, i had spent my gold, and got back up to 2200 ish gold last night before they took down the solo campaigns again, now when i wake up i have 1300... where did my 900 gold go?i feel like this has happened a couple times up to the 2200, as i would have 1500 and look again and have 1100.... so im lost, just like my gold. lol anyone else had this happen, or know what can be done about it?

2. Axeraiser

Axeraiser I need me some PIE!

That literally just happened to me, played a game had over 2000 gold, afterwards only had 1900 wtf ?

3. AKHolic

AKHolic The King of Potatoes

This has also happened to me,

4. NiGhtMaRiK

NiGhtMaRiK I need me some PIE!

Can any1 play right now. I dont see any rooms when i log in

5. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- Feels like some type of memory leak situation, it is impossible to navigate tabs or chat without gargantuan godlike patience. Ill check back in tomorrow.

6. lungz421

lungz421 Member

hmmm.... so basically dont play until they fix EVERYTHING or we're probably gunna lose as much as we gain lol

7. Monyx

Monyx I need me some PIE!

havent had this happen but it sounds quite annoying :(

8. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Are you looking at your in-game Gold on the Launchpad? If so there is a issue that it does not update if you spend or earn gold while the game client is open. If you Log out and back into the game your gold value will be updated.

9. Fikule

Fikule I need me some PIE!

I had roughly 4,000 gold.

Bought an Extended Pack.

I now have roughly 3,200 gold. This is gold on the website, not in game.

10. Khipu4

Khipu4 New Member

From one moment I have less gold, for about 1000 less, and I didn't buy anything. Is that just an issue or are there more cases like this? Please let me know if there is a solution. Thanks.

11. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

Did you see this in game or on the website or both?

12. Spiderchap

Spiderchap Well-Known Member

I've played two sets of dailies and a handful of games which should have me end up with over 2000 gold. I know I had well over 2000 because I checked and was looking forward to buying a pack today.

I log in to find I'm at 1666, both in game and on the website. This is a killer. You need to fix this immediately.

13. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

I'm curious, is it that you are gaining/losing gold, or that gold gain/loss is being reverted to an earlier state?

14. Spiderchap

Spiderchap Well-Known Member

Okay, after running my dailies I should have been at 2700 or so... I'm at 2391 instead.

When it reset to 1666 today, I'm not even sure how it got to that number. It's like the game is randomly not counting some gold gains and discarding others.

15. IceNorth

IceNorth Devotee of the Blood Owl

Have similar problem, but dailies added properly. After dailies i was at 6k gold(6024 or 42 or something). Then decided to do a legendary run on first campaign, after it I finished all walktroughs to test out free public decks. Then server went down while i was in demon one i checked to see i had 5558 gold. Then after finishing that one when SP was up i have 4502.

Edit: Oh yea when game went down game showed little over 5000 gold, while site showed 5558. after that UD game client showed 5558 and site 4502.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2014
  16. glocktower

glocktower New Member

At first the website would tell me i had about 6.8k and the game would tell me 3.something K. now the website is telling me 3759 gold. im missing 3.8k ive been playing all day!

17. glocktower

glocktower New Member

i had an issue where the website would tell me i had more gold than the game. and then the website changes to the games number even though i have been playing all day and getting alot of gold. im missing like 3.3k

18. glocktower

glocktower New Member

i just lost about 3k gold to this issue

19. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

I made this a sticky. It would be useful to have more reports. Details are key here. Note: Your displayed gold in game only updates after you close the game and relaunch the game client.

soulcapter likes this.
  20. glocktower

glocktower New Member

ok at first it was the website displaying ym gold correctly and the game doing it wrong like you said. and then i later log into the game after surrendering and quitting because the game lobby wouldnt load and i am 3000 gold short. i figured id spend my remaining gold before it disappeared so i got a 10pack and now i have about 300 gold when im supposed to have 3.3k gold