Gold price for boxes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by darklord48, Apr 1, 2014.

1. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

It has been almost a month since the Owls took over. I purchased a box the next day. I had a couple hundred gold left over. Currently I have enough gold that I could have bought a box of Extended at the original price. I consider myself to be a casual player, I play mostly single player. I do the dailies most days, and a few single player campaign games each week. I've played enough that I have completed all of the single player campaigns that were given to us on normal, and a couple on hard.

I feel that is a very reasonable rate for earning gold. I also feel that the price is reasonable. The price of a box is the same as 9 packs, so you get 1 pack free, and a guaranteed exotic. Was the price being 8 packs with 2 free packs and a guaranteed exotic better? Sure, but not so much better that it is worth crying about, or leaving a game we enjoy. Since the price change we have also gained the 5% per pack chance to get Legendaries, which I consider worth well more than the one free pack per box that was removed.

What is everyone else's impression of this? I'm not trying to address Limited, Owl Credit prices, or anything else, just the gold accrual rate and box prices.

Geressen likes this.
  2. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

I don't understand, I saw the title and I've read the OP over and over but I don't see any complaints... has this ever happened before ?

darklord, what kind of plot is this !? you knew this would confuse me, but why !?

TheNidhogg likes this.
  3. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

XD. Gerben with that Icon XD

Geressen likes this.
  4. TheNidhogg

TheNidhogg I need me some PIE!

I think the ability to buy boxes is super. If tokens were fixed I would be very happy with the gold system.

5. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

The Skeezick Rebellion is back. The Draksar are violent, so my rebellion is to be peaceful.