Good old mixed deck

Discussion in 'Forglar Swamp' started by Bobzie, Apr 2, 2014.

1. Bobzie

Bobzie The King of Potatoes

so if you had all the runes at your disposal on FS x2, from harbs to princess ctharia what mixed deck would you build?

so am looking for some tips because i cant seem to figure out what to build for FS, am just looking for suggestions on none theme decks please, i just miss the old good days.

2. only

only Active Member

the most reasonable choice would be to copy Taylor's deck. I honestly don't believe it's the strongest FS variation, but he brought it to the very top!

he changes it all the time so it's hard to follow. especially, that I haven't seen that deck in big picture (by both meanings). this is what I think could be his deck: more or less. I suppose use it as a core and make your own choices to fit personal style.

for instance, since the nerf of Darkmarsh Fury, I would consider running Firk Mastermind for that spot. I also didn't manage to put Darkmarsh Concealers in that deck so it might be some different variation of champions.

it's anything new as the deck. I mean putting offending runes into one and calling it a day. especially, that on top of filling specific gaps needed for deck (let's say Trapper having Detection) and being standalone goodies, they also bring synergy together (traps vs slam on Augur).

3. Kimiz

Kimiz Active Member

Hi,

I believe this is the last competitive deck I was experimenting with:

[​IMG]

Or this for a more rush-oriented play:

[​IMG]

4. Bobzie

Bobzie The King of Potatoes

interesting builds , was just looking to see what to run these days, as i got addicted to the psychic splits of fs/st and wizardry of fs/kf , wanting to go back to FF FS.

still keeping an eye on this thread , and to have more ideas.

thanks

5. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

6. GoldTiger

GoldTiger I need me some PIE!

How much damage does the feeding frenzy combo do have you used it to great success in game?

7. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

I didn't use the feeding frenzy combo in a game, but used one similar enough and they are good. The point of feeding freny is that it takes more advantage of the damage bonus because there are five fishes instead of 3 hippos, so battlemaster adds 10 damage to the combo of feeding freny and only 6 to the PHS one, and that also stands for mark, songmaster bonus and warbanner bonus, It does also work negatively with defense though, so you rather drown or KB tough champions through fumes or traps.

Feeding frenzy supposed damage chart:
    base= 6 DMG, water=+2, warbanner=+1, battlemaster=+2, mark=+2, mirefolk resurgence=+2, negative defense modifiers (scoured, poisoned)=+1; creating 5 fishes.
    Also it's worth to note that hippos are more likely to hit their target due to charge.
    There is soften in coral creeper to further add to this combo.

8. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Actually, the fishies are more likely because mobility