Good Support Champs

Discussion in 'Savage Tundra' started by Erenoth, Jan 10, 2016.

1. Erenoth

Erenoth Member

So I normally play UD but I really wanted some cleanse and healing so I decided to make a UD/ST split. I know this isn't the split area but I know what I'm doing with the UD half so I'm only looking for ST advice.
    What I really wanted was a champion with heal, so after going through the list these were the options that seemed doable:

Arctic delegate - range 1-3, divert, frost attack, 74 nora (probably not this one, have enough close range with UD and its legendary)
    Leoss Magnate - range 4-5, magnates blessing (magestic seems good with all my close range), psychic attack, 73 nora
    Lonx Missionary - range 3-5, cleanse, psychic attack, 78 nora
    Wingmaster Cleric - range 4-5, cleanse or heal champion, invigorate, healing wind (don’t have other flyers), 69 or 73 nora
    Yeti Druid - range 4-5, crystalize or freeze, divert, magic attack, 72 nora
    Yeti Shaman - range 2-4, swap, imbue stun, magic attack, 74 nora

No idea how to choose between them, hoping someone with more experience in this faction can offer some insight to how well these work. Also open to anything I missed.

Also, the ST non-champs I have are (one of each):
    Ancient Implications
    Blizzard Cloak
    Cleansing Storm
    Deep Freeze (didn't want Ice storm cause most of my champs aren't artic)
    Gale Force
    Healing Hand
    Containment Unit
    Ferren Hideout
    These choices seem good? Anything I shouldn't be running or overlooked? All help is appreciated!

2. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Goyo likes this.
  3. Erenoth

Erenoth Member

What makes the Yeti Curate so good? I had considered it but it seems out of place without a bunch of yeti or arctic champs. And while it might be cheap its stats arent great.

4. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Good healing, Aura makes triggering Quest Support really easy and Guiding Spirit makes him pretty cheap.

5. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

Listen to the barbed dude.

6. narvoxx

narvoxx I need me some PIE!

Could you post the UD half of your BG?
    By the way, the AOE5 on deepfreeze means it will usually hit your champ that is providing the spell presence unless it is flying

7. Poxineer

Poxineer The King of Potatoes

Need some tissues for them issues