Gr. Vampirism and Life siphon

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by Phariah, Jun 27, 2014.

1. Phariah

Phariah Member

Elder Bloodbinder has greater vampirism. it is supposed to double your healing for life siphon. it doesn't. I hit with an attack of 10 and heal 7, an attack of 8 an heal 6.
    also scythe whirlwind does not proc the life siphon on the Bloodtracker. life siphon says when you damage another champion with an attack it heals for 1/2 damage done yet i heal for nothing for hitting with scythe whirlwind.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2014
    Combust likes this.
  2. Tal3234

Tal3234 Devotee of the Blood Owl

yep..same problem here...
    i think is a bug...

3. Nea

Nea I need me some PIE!

Can confirm.

4. Tal3234

yep, Life siphon is
    non-viable until a future pach

5. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

I believe it's only meant to double champions healing through 'Vampiric Heal' - unless you meant that it's not working with vampires...?

6. Nea

Nea I need me some PIE!

"(...) Demons and Vampyres that capture the blood ball vampiric heal an amount equal to 50% of the damage that caused the blood orb. (...)"

From what I've seen, vampiric heal effects now are: Life Siphon, Life Drinker, Blood Magic and Blood Orbs. All of them are affected by Greater Vampirism, but it seems the increase is by 50% rather than doubled.

7. Nea

Nea I need me some PIE!

Oh, and re: OP - Scythe Whirl is not an attack, it's just an AoE, thus it doesn't proc any on attack effects. You can see the intention there - replace Evasive with Scythe Whirl since the champion has a scythe, but it doesn't work when you have to choose between getting Evasive or healing, so yah, champion is pretty much broken with built in anti-synergy. Nefari Reaper has exactly the same issue should you want to choose Siphon and Whirl.

8. Phariah

Phariah Member

hmm ya but for the skeleton reaper's soul drinker ability it says on the death of the enemy champ you heal 1/2 nora cost. so even if the scythe whirlwind attack is an aoe it should proc the heal if it kills a champ with that attack. nothing in soul drinker's description says basic attack or such. just death of enemy champ.

9. Combust

Combust Well-Known Member

bump.

10. Fikule

Fikule I need me some PIE!

Yeah. I think it's fine at 50%, but it either needs to be costed and reworded to 50% or fixed.

It's just hanging around in limbo ^^

Nea likes this.
  11. Phariah

Phariah Member

this is still not working correctly. gr vamp is still boosting to only 25% extra so instead of the full damage being healed it is more like 60-75% being healed. so just bumping .

12. Tal3234

yep, G.Vamp. is still bugged