Great job team

Discussion in 'Savage Tundra' started by nakaruru, Aug 5, 2015.

1. nakaruru

nakaruru Devotee of the Blood Owl

I'd like to congratulate the ST community for managing to avoid the ST sub forum for a full week. I honestly didn't think we'd make it and checked on it the last two days figuring there would be something new, but I was proven wrong. Way to express our stoicism and resolve by simply refusing to say anything at all.

Also, so this thread can at least pretend to be useful, are there any previews of ST runes for the next expansion yet?

2. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

Nope, only IS, FW and FS half a name of the runes on Reddit.

Funnily I was about to post a thread about useless and overcosted spells yesterday, but got bussy in the middle...

3. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

Quit bcuz mw isn't banned I'll be back for a few weeks of next expansion(possibly). @Goyo if you need someone to discuss possible solutions or anything regarding spells, champs, relics... Etc I'd be happy to help just send me a pm and I'll receive an email.

Goyo likes this.
  4. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

Will do after the expac :) Let's see what's comming.

5. daeminicus

daeminicus Devotee of the Blood Owl

Winter is comming!

Goyo and KingJad like this.
  6. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

not much to say really....

my general hype for the runes "ALONE and IN A VACUUM" coming with the expac is about a 6.5 out of 10, there is indeed some very playable runes coming but I don't feel the meta will shift much with this particular expansion on the merits of the runes alone, don't expect any new theme's to jump out over night because of these runes.

honestly I have no idea of all the things that will or could be changing with the patch ( everything might change at this point) so I have very little grounds to evaluate the runes outside of a vacuum, so take my opinion on the matter with a grain of salt.

7. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

new spell: ultra gale froce. AoE 5, 80 nora, and your shrine losses 30% of it's hp.

8. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

Current or max

9. OriginalG1

current would be the way to go

10. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

you hate st right? it's too hard to keep track nowadays....sarcasm meter might be off, can't tell if you think that's a good spell or just another troll post.

11. OriginalG1

The old arctic mechanics was my biggest beef with ST. Since the arctic changes, ST has been chilling in my friend zone. Two of my main battle groups are ST/FW spilts. We play well together what can I say? <freindzonelove3