Greens pls read

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Radan, Jul 17, 2014.

1. Radan

Radan The King of Potatoes

Hello, hope u all understand :)

Greens I think u all should create a thread for each faction where players can post about champs n make revamp faster. Which either de greens or council members will be in charge of, I think council can be in charge of that thread and they can copy n paste de important stuff on main thread (which only council members can post in but other members can view what de council members post). Players should post stuff like e.g Dwarven Mortar Crew have declared hunted n burn and it have no base attack, in the thread. What champs have ability/ies that is useless on the champ. Champs that need nora changes. What abilities would make champs more playable n useful. Champs that are consider OP.

I asked Gedden to give Dwarven Mortar Crew back it basic attack and he say it range will have to reduce I do not mind, hoping it range will be like 4-6 or 6-7 or even 3-5 I would not mind about that much, also hope artillery strike remain 7-9, if Dwarven Mortar Crew do not gain basic attack maybe it can lose some abilities like lumbering, ponderous, knockback, burn and declared hunted, I think all these abilities r useless on it without basic attack and this would just make a pox renovator kill Dwarven Mortar Crew easy. Dwarven Mortar Crew can get abilities like stone bomb/land mine and other stuff to base.

I think none champs with lumbering does be used in a BG except for zombies n moga cannon. Maybe lumbering can be replace with lethargic so those champs can be used. FW Zombie vs FW is a lose for zombie so maybe next expansion zombie can get relic that change amp n aura to fire/frost or something so they can be playable and do dmg to FW champs. Make it so aura will not do dmg to ally champs.

I think ability like shatter n detection rank 1,2,3 should be on base than as an upgrade, choose if is detect rank 1,2,3 if rank 1 is on base it can get rank 2or3 as an upgrade and so on for ability like fire bomb n frost crone, if fire bomb 1 is base fire bomb rank 2or3 can be upgrade. Same with regeneration and other abilities that have rank 1,2,3, I like rank 3 of almost all ability once it nora cost is not to high to be played. I would like to see champs have abilities (e.g like block, dodge and precision) than to select rank 1,2,3 of an ability. I think a few champs base dmg can be increase. I will like to see FS champs have shatter, I know it have FS spell that destroy relics n equipments but I rather champs with shatter. If these stuff happen I hope champs will not be consider OP or like before the revamp.

Well done on the revamp Greens. I though u all would of fix tournament, training ground and Drums of war so returning n new players would of get something to do and also a reason to stay until revamp is finish.

jeeperz2 likes this.
  2. jeeperz2

jeeperz2 I need me some PIE!

Yatyatyataytayta supported.

3. Nea

Nea I need me some PIE!

This x1000.

4. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Oh yeah mortar crew is so bad right now. Like really

5. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

This can already be done without council managment.

6. Radan

Radan The King of Potatoes

thx jeep :)
    i donot know wht the Cactuar Crate is. yea it would be nice if people can know proposed changes before the patching.
    what do u mean?

7. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Yeah, burn and declare target are great without a basic attack.