Grintmaw bouncers max hp capping at 65 (SOLVED)

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by super71, Dec 8, 2014.

1. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

I never really played grintmaws before so not sur eif this is intended but his max hp won't go higher than 65. All of my other trolls have no problem getting into the 80's or so he just won't go any higher is this a bug?

2. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

The game can only take so much Bane Shift from bouncer. He's already getting away with incredibly ******** amounts of efficiency. Game has had enough of it.

Karmavore, SPiEkY, Sirius and 2 others like this.
  3. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

ive seen him at 70 hp before , also , how do you complain about op runes then turn around and ask for a bouncer buff....
    you sir have no shame

4. super71

Read the thread man i am not asking for a buff imo he needs a nerf. I am just wondering if this is a bug or working as intended, and technically it still wouldn't be asking for a buff for a rune to work as the text says. I understand you play a lot of ud so cry about me also wanting warogg nerfed somewhere else.

5. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

i don't mind warogg getting nerfed , as long as your op crap gets nerfed too :D

6. super71

Haha by all means nerf everything i am just tired of seeing the same runes that are overpowered as hell.

7. sharang2

sharang2 The King of Potatoes

Super71 -
    Can you replicate this bug? If not, I would be more than willing to make a custom game with you and trigger Rock Defiance (I assume?) on your Bouncer as you please. We should gather information - Was Grintmaw Bouncer Inhibited or Diseased at the time? Were there any other factors? Was it just a fluke that one game? PM me in game (Sharang2)

Goyo likes this.
  8. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I don't care about "my stuff" getting nerfed as long as "your stuff" gets hit as well.

Firk everyone with this mentality. Like honestly, go hit yourself and think about how stupid you are. I get infuriated every time I see someone post ignorance like this. You know why? Because it never happens like this. It goes like "I won't nerf my stuff because I don't think you'll nerf yours". And here we are, balance is a joke.

Netherzen, Sealer0 and SaintKiwi like this.
  9. super71

It happened in skirmish and the dailies and a few ranked games yesterday but just now i was playing and it didn't happen in a ranked game. Very odd i guess

10. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Yeah Firk SL nerf it to the ground.

No but really, I mentioned in the IS council thread that Bouncer and Fist of Bastion should get nerfed in the next patch.

11. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

I heard he's the most efficient ranged champ in the game.

OchiK likes this.
  12. TheBulwark

TheBulwark I need me some PIE!

Im sick of nerfs, there will never be balance anyway. I say buff everything to new heights of OPness!!!

13. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Heh.

14. TheBulwark

TheBulwark I need me some PIE!

I see what you did there!