Grintmaws...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BroWatchThis, May 4, 2014.

1. BroWatchThis

BroWatchThis Devotee of the Blood Owl

I know and like I said, I need one Aspect of Death at least and one Reaper's Blade, BUT they are tough to find. A lot of old players are inactive now and their vast armory of runes is ripped away from the rest of the world so the joy of their company will never be experienced.

That's how I feel about it...

Sincerely,
    Your Bro

2. only

only Active Member

I think running Aspect of Death will bring you even more defeats...

3. BroWatchThis

Noo no no no nooooo.... Don't tell me that bro... That hurts my heart...

Sincerely,
    Your Bro

4. only

only Active Member

if you think that hurts your heart, you haven't played against IS/FS Soulspheretrolls yet.

5. BroWatchThis

There is no meaning to life. I quit.

Sincerely,
    Your Bro

6. Dresnar20365988

Dresnar20365988 Devotee of the Blood Owl

Not in most factions? Which factions are you referring to? Most factions do have counters in their meta.

Also all that other stuff you listed. Dampen, more spells, more units, RD puts him up to 170 now. What was my opponent doing the entire time? Do you think grints get free deploys or gain free nora? You say your losing to grints. Maybe you should try playing them. You'll see its not as easy as you claim it is.

How am I wrong? Its math yo. Read the abilities on the bouncer, ToV and manual.

Last edited: May 4, 2014
  7. BroWatchThis

LOL ok, bro.

Sincerely,
    Your Bro

8. Dresnar20365988

Dresnar20365988 Devotee of the Blood Owl

My only conclusion from your lack of reasonable arguments are that you are bad at this game. You also have no interest in learning how to play against a rune you lost to preferring to blame it on the rune and not on your play. Good day baddie.

9. Apostate

Apostate I need me some PIE!

Hey now! I'm playing FW and I refuse to play them well! Probably also because I can't just sit and play Pox anymore, I generally do a million other things. Or even just play another game at the same time.

It's interesting though, I was looking at the grintmaw units....there don't seem to be that many to pick from.

10. BroWatchThis

How does that even matter? There are many other "pros" that agree that Grintmaws are OP. Just stop trying to defend the fact of the matter, and lets move on from there and agree on a viable patch for them that would balance them out.

Sincerely,
    Your Bro

11. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

taking zealotry to a new lvl,Grintmaw are OP and need a proper balance

Razzoriel likes this.
  12. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Please don't nerf marsh troll to nerf Grintmaws. FS is very happy about finally having runnable detection 3.

13. BansheeX

BansheeX I need me some PIE!

It would stil be runable at a fair cost

14. Boozha

I don't see how he's OP outside of Grints ...

15. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Over efficency is a form of OP.

I'd give him +3 nora and reduce regeneration to rank 2 and possibly a dmg or two as well.

16. Anotherblackman

Anotherblackman I need me some PIE!

In reply to dresnar for the Manual thing. I agree wholeheartedly about the equipment on him.

There is hardly any consent to running bouncer with manual other than the fact that if he lives long enough in the front lines with tales, he can come out and heal for like 8 at the end of the round.

I find granite bracers, and stone arm sash much better equipment for him, manual is just a meta addition for on the spot damage when he is full hp, like most tanks that have tacman initiate with.

17. KingJad

i think your forgetting he already has regen rank 3 without the manual so he's healing a nice amount

18. Anotherblackman

Anotherblackman I need me some PIE!

This is false...

Do research before posting people. At least you will sound more credible when trying to make IS look OP.

19. Boozha

I already wanted to say that its regen 2, but the difference is so irrelevant that I didn't bother. Bouncer is incredibly OP. Also /ST with mirrored shield = lols.

KingJad likes this.
  20. KingJad

2 hp off my point is its a decent amount of total health regen