Gripes and comments on the revamp

Discussion in 'Shattered Peaks' started by Nebron, Jun 26, 2014.

1. WraithxxV

WraithxxV Active Member

In general I'm quite hyped about the revamp. Some of my Nids took a hit but I think their playstyle is still there albeit in a slightly altered form, and so many other things got interesting that I'm going a little crazy with ideas.

Also, my favorite spell Spirit Channeling's buffs are now that much more awesome with champions being weaker in general :D

2. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

Voil Imperialist now costs 71 nora! Also voil queen has regal presence. Sky captain can now gain vulnerable instead of liability. Voil guard now has protect voil.

3. Nebron

Nebron I need me some PIE!

Imperialist costs 71 because he doesn't do anything but provide boost. Regal pres is the only good thing about queen, sky captain is decent since the rest of our melee beaters either suck or are around the same level as him.

4. Vorian

Think about it voils are gonna have +2 def and +12hp along with +6 damage they already seem broken. Imagine +6 damage on skythrasher. What voil deck would you run because I am gonna copy you lol.

5. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

War wizard has things to do GabrielQ, he should not have to wait around for drummer all day.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2014
  6. CravenLestat

CravenLestat Active Member

:p Yes please what he said,That would be my go to guy for rnged mag dmg.and he kept cast alacrity, after the revamp I covered my eyes and scanned down the card slowly like a kid looking at his first dirty mag then wiped my forehead and said "Thank god" he has alacrity

7. Paper Skull

Paper Skull I need me some PIE!

Queen also drops 14 damage bats with loyalty and boost, so that's notable.

8. Wikiwikiwa

Wikiwikiwa The King of Potatoes

Does any Voil standout now as not being worth running in the average Voil theme deck? Skythrasher and a few others are now actually not horrible and I'm considering losing some new dead weight.

9. Vorian

Voil Guard, Voil Screecher, voil stormflyer and voil sorcerer apart from the obvious queens and imperialist are the obvious ones to run. Voil divebomber and infernal are awful.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2014
    allyorbase likes this.
  10. Javier Romero

Javier Romero The King of Potatoes

agreed before atleast it got some surviva,l now it just sit there

11. CravenLestat

CravenLestat Active Member

Took down graphic since you didnt like it.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2014
  12. davre

davre The Benevolent Technofascist

^That infographic is not very useful since you've clearly cherry-picked the things you want to compare.

13. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!

Infernal got slammed reallly hard. That's a bummer but other than that voils are strong atm. Moga are stronger imo however.... with the current costing system any champ at moga prices are gonna be extremely efficient. Loving the new Moga Recruiter

EDIT: Skyhowler is meh now too. Screecher is a much better option wherever you would normally put the howler

14. Nebron

Nebron I need me some PIE!

How could you like the new recruiter? He's terrible...

RedScarlet and Ballballer like this.
  15. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!

Well I must have missed something.... I seem to remember using him this weekend at 49 nora, but he is different now. So is the aviator; no more surge. So I must have missed a change or something, and you're right I don't like his current state.

When did I miss some changes?

EDIT: found the patch notes. Guess I haven't been paying attention.... sorry