Guardians of the Galaxy

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by tangmcgame, Aug 1, 2014.

1. tangmcgame

tangmcgame I need me some PIE!

I haven't laughed this hard in a long time. If time and money were no object, I would have bought another ticket and watched the movie again right then and there. I'm not saying it's the best Marvel movie ever, but it might very well be my favorite. Just a remarkably well-made, incredibly funny movie that's a real joy to see.

2. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Thinking of seeing it tomorrow evening.

3. Shimaru

Shimaru Devotee of the Blood Owl

Sheet, the DC executives must be... kind of angered. I mean, marvel released a film with a talking raccoon and his pet tree ON SPACE!!! and somehow managed to made a load of money while doing a good film, and meanwhile anything that isn't batman or superman can't get a decent film. What the heck, DC?

At least Dawn of justice seems decent.

4. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!

My GF wants to see this with me when I get back to school.... I was hesitant because it honestly didn't look that good to me in previews, but maybe I'll give it a shot

5. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

I am Groot

6. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

#wearegroot

i saw it, thought it was ok for a summer movie. it was very clearly from a comic, and frankly i think the best part of it was that no one really knew the comic from before, which made it a bit less predictable (it was still pretty predictable, but it wasn't bad at least)

7. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Vin Diesel's interview on The Tonight Show for guardians was pretty funny.

8. BroWatchThis

BroWatchThis Devotee of the Blood Owl

I want to see this so badly. I have vacation this weekend from work, but I'm rented a condo at the beach and will be sipping on some alcoholic beverages whilst entertaining my g/f. It's for her birthday weekend (because I'm nice like that) so more than likely no movie this weekend, BUT I might do it Monday or Tuesday night... All I know is that I heard nothing but great and raving things about this movie.

9. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

It's worth it. It was as good or better than the Avengers but not as good as Winter Soldier. IMO at least.

BroWatchThis likes this.
  10. st3ck

st3ck I need me some PIE!

I've been meaning to make a point to see this.

I did however see dragon ball z battle if gods the other day while it was in theaters. It was awesome.

11. BroWatchThis

BroWatchThis Devotee of the Blood Owl

I still haven't seen Winter Soldier. I take it that one was phenomenal too?

12. st3ck

st3ck I need me some PIE!

Personally, I enjoyed it. I thought it was really awesome, and had an amazing subliminal plot.

BroWatchThis likes this.