guyz please tell how can i improve my treefolk bg

Discussion in 'K'Thir Forest' started by haiden, Mar 14, 2014.

1. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

I don't think that the outcome of a game is, in any way, a valid argument to use in a discussion, less so when you are talking a game more that two years old, when I wasn't even consistently in exotic league (it was my 98th pvp game, just checked) and ignoring the fact that I won against you a couple months after that game, and that those two games are all the games we ever played.
    You have your opinion, I have mine, no need for this.

2. Gorebucket

Gorebucket Forum Royalty

Reclaim Topic - The hostility in this thread is covered up by Vegetation. At the end of this post, all forum users within the area are Pacified (This user cannot attack, use rhetorical abilities to attack, and cannot engage other users in debate. This cannot be cleansed) for the next hour.

GabrielQ likes this.
  3. haiden

haiden Member

ok after u guyz comment this is what i made and ive been quite good with it for the moment
    http://poxbase.com/#!/deck/C7Mc7Ic3Hc3AcaTc6FCaWCaYcfvcgWck9c8xS6Ns6Os7Ts5Ws4Ks2tS6Br3nr2YR1drqe1t

-why 2 dead wood strider? well there cheap to buy(uncommon) and totally worth their cost. resistant physical 3 and abosrb... what more do you need.
    -2 lash down... distact+rooted 5 and 2 ap to all my treefolks... oped! because if u root champ with 1 rang he cant do anything until his cleansed and most the treefolk have more then 1-2 or they can get with take root.

-i need 2 twisted fireoak but dont have the budjet for the moment :p.
    -1 oakthomper because i dont like big champs 2 much because they get stuck on some maps and their less usefull on others and no budjet.

rajuvenating ring rocks with tanglefoot!!!!!!! if we can split kf/sl tanglefoot with rageband!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!loool

if someone has suggestion for kf/sl please post it.

reclaim gives vegitation so i like it.

4. Andralexis

Andralexis I need me some PIE!

Gotta say I was totally wrong with Starlight Sylph, she is probably the best non-plant magical ranged attacker that can be included in the Treefolk BG.