Gyguraunt

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by Woffleet, Apr 10, 2014.

1. Woffleet

Woffleet I need me some PIE!

ATK: 30
    DEF: 8
    SPD: 4
    RNG: 1
    HP: 70
    Nora: 100
    Abilities:
    Active: Magic Turrent, Fire turrent, Dive rank 3, recharge, turtle, add charge
    Passive: Race charged, deploy charged, Amphibius

Obviously this champ is made for after the revamp when the overall power of things is reduced. Acts like the Tourtun strong hold. Super powerful but slow. Dive rank 3 helps with mobility issuses. Add charge is for Tremir to get cannon barrage faster.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2014
  2. BansheeX

BansheeX I need me some PIE!

Lets not put any more Deep Dive champions in to the game.

3. DrNiles

DrNiles Member

I wouldn't go that far, but we should certainly be very careful about what we put Deep Dive on.

4. Paper Skull

Paper Skull I need me some PIE!

Deep Dive base on every champ: 2014

5. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

"The gygurnaut" is the mightiest ship of Gharivol's navy and is captained by Tremir Craghide, his most respected captain.
    I like the concept you have there, but I think the problem here is that it would work like a zeventrech rush build, deep diving near the shrine and hammering with turrets.
    I would like some phalanx support for tortuns, and such a centerpiece could provide some, with weaken spells or shroud. Also, if it could work like a deployment zone for tortuns it would be great, or maybe it could have a relocate: tortun ability, able to target any tortun in a deployment zone you own and bring it to the ship.
    It could be also a nice target for Cannon Barrage (Tremir's signature ability) and bring some charge support, race charged and add charge look really nice. It will need some survavility to work and shielded for sure, I would go:
    Stats:
    2x2, 4 speed and tanky passive champion stats
    Abilities:
    Amphibious
    Colossal
    Shielded
    Landing zone: deployment zone for tortuns adjacent to this champion (to avoid abuses with things like rumbler)
    Cannon Barrage
    Race charged
    Weaken spells
    Trail: water.
    Upgrades:
    Dive 3
    Artillery strike
    Add charge
    Regal presence.

Also Limited Edition Rotmaw reskin would sell well.

6. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Unique + Mythical

GabrielQ likes this.
  7. Woffleet

thats to much. I was thinking of adding a tourtun deployment zone but with the comming revamp the devs would never allow something with this many abilities.

8. GabrielQ

you are right, maybe...

base - > Amphibious
    Landing zone
    Colossal
    Configurable -> Cannon barrage
    Race charged
    Regal Presence
    Shielded
    This will depend heavily on how the tortuns will look after the revamp, because the nice thing is that the upgrades are competitive, shielded is to avoid spot removal, but lockdown on privateer helps with that, and you would need some charge synergy to make race charged not auto.

9. Woffleet

so it doesn't attack? seems odd for a pirate ship

10. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

The Gygurnaut is a military ship, not a pirate ship; that would be the Rotmaw. Still weird :p

11. GabrielQ

cannon barrage! that will make it look like a ship attack. Also, if it had an attack, it should have tortun's trade also.