Half-Bleed BG

Discussion in 'Underdepths' started by MakarovJAC, Apr 2, 2014.

1. MakarovJAC

MakarovJAC I need me some PIE!

I don't have yet a picture so here you have a list:

Champs: Goblin Gloombringer x1, Hekatian Arbiter x1, Deel Elf Priestess x1, Nefari Griefbearer x2, Pincushion x2, Helltick x2, Bloodletter x2, Demonvein Vympire x2, Sheoul Magus x2, Goblin Archer x2

Spells: Avenging Flame x1, Demolish x1, Eye for an Eye x1, Fading Recollections x1, Maddening Echoes x2, Price of Victory x2, Blood Rain x1

Relics & equipment: Orb of Protection x1, Mark of Sheoul x1, Demon Shield x2

And if you ask; Helltick is my MVP, the guy who makes the nasty part of harassing almost everybody. It sickens me. Pretty much the only people who works there are Hellpest, Gob Archer, Pincushion and Nefari Emo. Seriosuly? All these seemingly cool champs and runes, and I have to rely on relics of the past and 5 (Gob Gloomby included) to make the games!? Oh yeah, Sheoul is all about melee. Melee my ****.

2. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

2 prices of victory and no blood to mortar? (scorched dwarfs > blood to mortar)

You call it Half-Bleed, but you tell you do not deploy the bleed runes. Why are they in your bg?

3. TheNidhogg

TheNidhogg I need me some PIE!

I'd run Head of Osarius at least 1x

4. Raikan

Raikan I need me some PIE!

Totally agree. If you cast both PoV, your avatar will have no more than 25% of it's starting health (and that's assuming no scrying). Even if you're demolishing your opponent, 1 ranged unit will be able to nuke your shrine down in a turn if the opponent has any AP gen or 1 stealther who gets close w/o you realizing it. All in all, that's a huge risk. I think you need something to heal your shrine back up.

5. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

Basically, if you run 2xPoV without shrine healing, try to set up a turn were you can sacrifice one of your units, cast double pov and end the match killing your opponent shrine. Is this doable? yes it is, but I tink you should adjust a bit more your bg to do that, try to include blade of the snake or a mandate from sheoul to increment your damage on spot, purefire to cleanse one of your champion and of course sacrifice.

6. MakarovJAC

Uh...you guys were right. Though I fought another UD, the changes made made themselves visible. Removed the Bloodletter (useless morons, only work for taking damage), and added two Scorched Dwarves. Remove one Demon Shield, and put it One Blood for Mortar, though I didn't need it during that match. Also, removed Avenging Flames and put in a Sacrifice, came in handy. And removed Blood Rain and got Head of Osarius in. Instant results. Hekathy's still pretty much useless, Gob Gloomby is still badass. Should I get another one of these guys?

7. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

Take the blood for mortar out, it was a joke. Instead of the Arbiter (only works in full bleed I think) you can use minotaur flamecrusher (it is not a demon, so beckon demon is less ideal).

8. MakarovJAC

Actually, having Blood for Mortar and both dorfes have helped me brutalize my own shrine for every turn for faster reveals. Also, I feel safer using PoV. At least, I know whenever the moment happens, I can simply kill the stupid beardo and have a Shrine ready to transmute...or however it was called. Speaking of Hekathy, well, I haven't found yet a convincing replacement, so I guess I'll keep her as a decoy.