Happy 4th of July!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Tarth, Jul 4, 2014.

1. Tarth

Tarth Devotee of the Blood Owl

To all the Americans out there ( yes, I understand that the term American might be offensive to some, but United Stateser or whatever just sounds funny) Happy Independence day. The day we associate with throwing off oppression and taxation with out representation ( but more accurately just got tired of being told what to do from a guy 3000+ miles away) is upon us. I hope you enjoyed it with your family and friends. As an American in Germany, I just want to wish you all an even better year for you and your loved ones.

To all the non Americans out there. I hope you have a randomly nice day in the early part of July. Go have a good time at the beach, pool, or whatever floats your boat. Enjoy the day as that is what it is meant for. Also, I hope you have an equally fantastic year.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2014
  2. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

As a German in Germany the 4th kind of annoys me. Why don't we get to celebrate the 3rd October with little Brandenburg Gates?

Anyway, happy 4th of July :p

3. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Happy kick-a-brit day. Smoked lots of meat, got lots of beer in me, spent 2k on fireworks, now waiting for the city firework show, love it.

4. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

hur dur

5. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

happy america

6. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

fite for yor rite

7. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

8. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

can you shoot that at annoying neighbors too?

9. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!

10. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Liberate me o bald eagle

11. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

I enjoyed my freedom from annoying fireworks :p