harass/rush bg

Discussion in 'K'Thir Forest' started by izmocat, Jun 18, 2014.

1. izmocat

izmocat The King of Potatoes

this is my bg I couldn't use poxbase for some reason. any advice and tips would be helpful.

2x apprentice mage
    avenging angel
    elven bard
    elven magex2
    elven shade
    elven strategist
    fairy trickster
    ghost stalker
    mena
    ranger elitex2
    rascal fairy
    sprite
    vashal ranger
    wind sprinter
    balancing act
    nature's wrath
    reclaim
    time slip
    vortex
    catharsis bloomx2
    cleansing emerald
    pride of k'thir
    covenant
    oaken mace
    shimmering flower
    withering fern

2. Poxbrothers

Poxbrothers Devotee of the Blood Owl

I'd remove: 1x apprentice mage, elven shade, fairy trickster, 1x ranger elite, rascal fairy, sprite, wind sprinter, balancing act, natures wrath, oaken mace, shimmering flower, 1x catharsis bloom

And add in: Garu Den Mother x2, Flamemage, Vashal Quillquip x2, Skyshear Pegasus x2, Occuli Slag, Stellar horizon (if you can't get it Nature's Wrath can stay), thorn collection x2 (if you can't get 2 get one and brambles), timeslip

Than again that's just from the top of my head, so hadn't had chance to really look into it. This is taking into account that you're on a budget, if you're not, you can get better options of course. I hope it helps some! ;)

Sincerely,

Josh753

3. izmocat

izmocat The King of Potatoes

the bg is purely rush and harassment so any other modules other than the essentials don't need to be in it.

4. Raikan

Raikan I need me some PIE!

Flamemage + 1 more ghost stalker if you want to harass w/ illusions and relics. Similarly, pet champs like anaru/vashal ranger/den mother are fast and enable relic contesting.
    Consider other initiative/ap gen champs: perfected runner, woodland diplomat.
    Wizard of the Ways adds teleport to the group.
    Nymph is pretty good at contesting w/ flourish, voices in their head.
    Privateer Captain brings lots of relics to contest as well as font ignorance.