have you seen the shops?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Geressen, Sep 21, 2014.

1. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

once again
    [​IMG]
    winter is coming.
    too early.

SaintKiwi and Dagda like this.
  2. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

Yes, I know I should have put this in off-topic
    Yes, I put it here on purpose
    You're all too polite/shy to call me out on my bullshit this week.

PS: MUHAHHAAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

3. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Excuse me sir, I think you dropped this.

4. I'll call

5. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 22, 2014
  6. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

Gotta say, German tanks during ww II we're so sucking cool looking

Geressen likes this.
  7. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

that's why I like doing them;
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

god dammit, I have not taken a photo of the finnished this one;
    [​IMG]
    grey parts are from the plastic soldier company (added a machinegunner later), stug IV is revell.

MEATMAN likes this.
  8. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

yo so gerb, i've been playing a lot of eu4 recently, i made an ironman burgundy file, ran it all the way into annihilating france and then turning my entire country into the netherlands (while becoming the holy roman emperor)

it was a huge mistake the burgundians are >>>>>>>>>>>>> the dutch sorry

Geressen likes this.
  9. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

while the game is set at a latter date historically the reason why you did not yet have a unified holy roman empire is because parts of the Netherlands and modern day belgium and several west germans had 200 some years prior ellected an anti-king for the holy roman empire (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_II_of_Holland)

who then, on the verge of being crowned king of the entire holy roman empire by the pope dies hilariously :
    ( alternatively he joined a recon group and his heavier horse and armour fell trough the ice where he was killed by a frissian ambush)

holding back the creation of your unified german holy roman empire ( the second reich?) and german unification by several hundred years. and even now we are dutch, but not deutsch :p ( both apparently comes from a word "diet" wich means "people", wich just shows you that the germans were just culturaly destined to think of others as "less people" from long before you know when :p )

Also pro-tip: Nobody likes franks or bourgondians.

10. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

realtalk though i keep having way too many diplomatic ties, so i never have enough diplo power to tech up and get a good navy, and given how naval focused the dutch are, it would have been better to just stick with the burgunds and their forcelimit ups

also i unified the HRE in a hesse game and good lord but if they had ever come together as one country or even entity, gg world

edit also worth noting, burgundy's map color looks a lot better than the netherlands'