Heard Pox is coming back.. when?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by EnigmaXIII, Nov 26, 2019.

1. EnigmaXIII

EnigmaXIII I need me some PIE!

When :)? and it is, isn't it?

guokamoli54 likes this.
  2. darkpally5

darkpally5 I need me some PIE!

Supposedly it is, however we've heard nothing but radio static for about 3 weeks now. Cautiously optimistic!

3. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

between now and forever. better start giving them your money :rolleyes:

We know the devs are likely working on a product, and if that product is released they will be all over talking with us about it....until they aren't, and if nothing comes of the new project they will leave everyone here with nothing till the forums dissapears.

Look pox is essentially the fyre festival of video games, a project filled with failed promises and bad management that has no idea how to communicate with their consumers and disapears after scewing the pooch all while trying to sell tickets to the next one, that will probably never happen.

If you are still trying to deal with these guys on good faith you haven't paid any attention to the development history of pox and how these guys work.

for me, it would take more then a good product to swing my opinion back on them, odds are even if the product they release is any good, their community mangement skills are so horrid it would not go anywhere if it's anything but an offline single player game.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2019