hello , new to IS

Discussion in 'Ironfist Stronghold' started by undred, May 21, 2015.

1. undred

undred Devotee of the Blood Owl

i have been playing this game for a few years , and i want to start playing another faction ( i usually play ST) , ppl told me to choose IS becuase it is OP . could you guys elaborate a little more ? XD
    what are the coolest decks/budget ?

2. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

"IS is OP" is a bit of a meme from a different era of when IS was in a bit of a slump. The past 2 years or so have been pretty good for IS and it has been one of the top factions in both popularity and thematic cohesion. As for decks and stuff it may be a few days to shake out the meta after this latest patch. Just at an early glance I have a feeling that Deep Miners will be a large part of Is again.

Pattn199 likes this.
  3. undred

after much consideration i am choosing between two factions . IS and SP , IS i kind of like barbs although i have a lot of griffins . SP i kinds of like hyaned ...

4. JaceDragon

JaceDragon I need me some PIE!

Run

Away

you

fool

Pattn199 likes this.
  5. undred

i supose that means barbs are bad ? or IS is just too op ?

6. Rapidice

Rapidice I need me some PIE!

7. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Funny thing is that this also applies for any person joining ST atm.
    At least you guys got nora gen, though.

8. undred

turns out i am made of pox money :cool:

how cool are palas ?

9. Iskandak

Iskandak The King of Potatoes

IS seems to have a giant target on its head. Some of the more influential people just say ISisOP all day and 2 weeks later we get another load of nerfs. Palas need branded back and they should be back to op. Dwarves and barbs have a decent runepool atm

Pattn199 likes this.
  10. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- Barbs are basically all set...EXCEPT Warchief needs a revamp (tweak abilities granted) and they need more spell/relic/equipment based synergy. Some (if champion is a barbarian ... clauses)

p.s. Also incite will need to be looked at if power increases as result of synergy increase.

11. Iskandak

This is actually not even true. I just have frustrations. IS deserved some nerfs. Some other factions got a hard time as well.

12. undred

But in all seriousness ... should i try to join IS ? i have some griffins , but i think barbs and palas are the coolest

13. Iskandak

Of course you should join

14. undred

then what is the cool thing atm ? are palas any good ?

15. Iskandak

Dwarves(beermaiden and dwarven handler) and Barbs(Fury of the storm and wild chieftain) are the current hype. Palas are fine for lower ranks but for top ranks they need some buffs

16. Iskandak

Wings seem to do fine. But not as full theme. In combo with other stuff they get quite far

17. undred

combo with what ? i am like the barbs vibe , although the warchief ability is rather bland . you have any decklists for me to see ?

18. Iskandak

Incite rage is the big hit in barbs. And I am not sll that good you should ask anotherblackman or markoth for bgs they are top players for IS

19. Pattn199

Pattn199 I need me some PIE!

Wings/Sigils are pretty cool, i suggest you try them :D there not the top atm but loads of fun to play

also=ISisn'tOP (anymore) as op anymore

Last edited: May 22, 2015
  20. JaceDragon

JaceDragon I need me some PIE!

Brand is OP as it is atm, you didn't get how much strong is now, like inquisition

And NC templar needs inquisition back