Help a buddy out with Paladins

Discussion in 'Ironfist Stronghold' started by Cinder405, Dec 25, 2015.

1. Cinder405

Cinder405 I need me some PIE!

Hey guys. I'm bored of playing my main faction right now and when that happens I tend to hop to other factions for new ideas, new motivation, and more education.

Since Talgar was my first IS hero I want to run Paladins but have no idea where to start? What champs are viable? Is it expensive?

2. Firk

Firk I need me some PIE!

minister, carrier squire, cardinal, pontiff are some good choises

3. Griselbrand

Griselbrand The King of Potatoes

Barb/Palas are the strongest right now though. You need Truthseekers, Carrier Squire, Barb Diviners, Barb Commander, Terraformers, Bastion the Avenger, Wild Chieftains at least (thats what I remember at the top of my head right now)

If you want to run a Dwarf/Pala BG then I suggest taking Firks advice, as well as trying out the Bru bros (they're quite fun to play)

4. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

5. Cinder405

I only have carrier squire. I'm gonna have to dig for the rest. Thanks for the tips guys this really helps me get an idea of what to start with

6. Cinder405

So instead of Paladins. I thought well why not a BG that focus on making some nasty tanks. Has anyone used armorers in conjunction with northern cross militias to really make champion endure damage?

7. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Gutsa is playing and IS/KF Enduring Aura BG... if that counts.

Cinder405 likes this.
  8. Cinder405

OK there you go something like that. But I hate splitting with kf. Was trying to keep in full faction