Help for a kinda new player

Discussion in 'Underdepths' started by MettaWorldPeace, Jul 8, 2014.

1. MettaWorldPeace

MettaWorldPeace New Member

Hey guys, I'm a returning player who had played a whole bunch of pox wayyyy back in the skeezick update/expansion/whateverthatscalled. I have just returned and just wanted to see if i could get some advice on what to put in or take out of my battlegroup. I've read other threads so i have some idea of what to do, but i seem to have trouble putting it all together.
    Here is my bg (it has some kind of imp module)
    http://poxbase.com/#!/deck/ch_cj0C4@C25Cy1ca-CaMCa Ca=c6lc9ws4@s2Hs8fs86sAS1lR3Tr20ENe2K
    Any advice would be welcome, i'm just looking for something fun, while being kinda competitive!

2. theKraken

theKraken I need me some PIE!

Looks pretty solid, hows summoner working for you. Shes seems pricy to me since the revamp. If you can get them imp alchemest would be a good replacement. Otherwise price of victory might be a good choice. Deep elf priestess is a good choice as well (much better than infiltrator)

Also I would only run superiority 1x its terrible in mirror. I recomend firery ambush or blast

And Id say one retri in there can get you out of a serious bind.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2014
    MettaWorldPeace likes this.
  3. MettaWorldPeace

MettaWorldPeace New Member

Summoners been pretty nice! I just use her for the cheap meat and the invigorate, also she can contest fonts for quite a bit by redirecting the dmg to her summons. Also, im thinking about getting an imp alchemist and replacing the shadow hunter with it, seeming as i barely ever use him. Do you feel as thought the other legendary imps are worth it? And is hekatian bloodguard any good since she has that imp thingy with her?
    Edit : Okay, so i did some of the changes and now my bg looks like this :
    http://poxbase.com/#!/deck/ch_c3BC4@C25Cy1ca-CaMCa+Ca=c6lc9ws4@s7Fs2Hs8fs3os86sOsAs1lr3TENe2K
    I cant seem to get ahold of an alchemist, so ill have to wait for poxbox to get legendaries :/

Last edited: Jul 8, 2014
  4. theKraken

theKraken I need me some PIE!

You can check out poxbrothers they might have alchemists. And bloodguards are good I just don't know where they sit post revamp (haven't tested yet) anyway they are still super expensive so you might want to hold off in case the dont end up meta