Help me build a Seventrucks bg (ST/SP)

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by WraithxxV, Sep 5, 2014.

1. WraithxxV

WraithxxV Active Member

As the title implied, I felt the need to build a random Zeventrech the Last bg, and I have been tracking down all the current meta SP/ST runes under the idea he's not really playable enough atm to completely build around.

So far I have an idea of what I would run, but suggestions could really help. I'm especially on the fence about Cyclops Storm Caller, who may not be playable even with the Revere ability (dat damage).

2. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Do you want to go FCP, Full Clops Push...SSP, Support Super Push, or Meta Mash?

WraithxxV likes this.
  3. WraithxxV

WraithxxV Active Member

I'd go with Meta Mash, I'm not a huge fan of Cyclops other than the great Seventrucks himself (a splash of cyclops is fine).

4. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Do you have access to everything on hand like Chronomancers ect... Do you just want a generalized Meta Mash and you can tinker with it as you go? After you say these I can make a mock-up bg for you.

5. RedScarlet

RedScarlet I need me some PIE!

Just abuse all the ST SP cheese and put Zeven in.

Redfist/Blufist + Havocs Touch (basically HT is around 20 nora after u have 10++ charges)

Moga Cannon/Peaks Doom + Keeneye

Cyclops Hauler + Mirrored Shield

Goliath Fesh + Swap/FHideout

Donno bout others but ST/SP toolkit is one of the best imo. Grants u access to hardcounter everything.

St/Sp clops is way weaker than FF SP clops. And you're way limited since (1) you cant get all the siblings clops out as fast as FF, (2) tribal hut itself alrdy takes 2 slots, banner 1 slot(if u like those in splits), leaving u with only 11 cyclops. I'd choose lurker hauler drudge, chieftains. But then u kinda have to choose to miss SP spells like WotM or Zealotry or Tribe war, or missing good clops range like Shaman, Warwizard, or even missing Runt..

*Stormcaller isnt worth my nora

WraithxxV likes this.
  6. EmperorSauron

EmperorSauron I need me some PIE!

Either way dont forget Obelisk of foresight, you might even need 2
    Aside from that you could go for a lightning subtheme on the SP side with Stormflyer, voltaic slag etc with a couple of clops and then a few frost amp on the ST side.

7. WraithxxV

WraithxxV Active Member

Well, I'm building a meta ST/SP bg so 7trucks isn't essential, no need for t he obelisks. :D

8. RedScarlet

RedScarlet I need me some PIE!

Focused Nexus and Ghern Sustainer also works pretty well given a late game situation where its powerturn over powerturn

However I dislike the combo because its a bit situational... Bad investment for early first ten turns, and its limited to an AoE

9. WraithxxV

WraithxxV Active Member

This is what I'm running right now, and it actually seems to work (I'm surprised). So far I've beaten Voils, IS meta, Trees, Barbs, and lost to Elves and a wierd IS meta superchamp build.
    http://poxbase.com/deck/ciyc5Yc24Cd...cuDs1ks7@s2Ls6_s13s4Vs82r2Yr3dr1_r2Ze1Qe2Pe1f

It mostly rocks the combos people in the thread suggested plus a few of my own (Hoarfrost Drag I added for Voils honestly).

Overachievers so far:
    • Zeventrech. Yeah he's crazy expensive and a big tempo hit. But when he drops, he's nuts: Almost unkillable, huge range and damage, aoe, and resists everything.
    • Moga Cannon. I don't think I need to explain this one.
    • Leoss Monk. Fun and efficient little support rune.
    • Colorfist + Havoc's Touch. Silly combo that works surprisingly well, usually amounts to at least 35 damage in a turn.
    • Hoarfrost Dragon. Only here cus my opponent that was running Voils freaked when he saw him. That cone really threatens flyer formations.
    • The Spells and Relics. The lineup you get from mixing these 2 factions is beyond amazing, best in the game imo.
    On the edge:
    • Voltaic Slag. Cool rune, I'm just not sure I should be running 2, 1 might be enough.
    • Crowned Sauropod. Good tank, but easily ignored. Still testing, might switch it for an Ancient Slag (I don't run Goliath Fesh on principle).
    • Ritual Cultist. Again, fun unit, but seems outclassed by the all star lineup that ST/SP provides.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2014