Help on my ST

Discussion in 'Savage Tundra' started by Fewlass, Feb 27, 2016.

1. Fewlass

Fewlass New Member

Last edited: Feb 27, 2016
  2. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

I don't have any experience in Yetis so I won't be able to help you there.

But as for what you should buy, the Extended Boxes or the Elven Valor Theme Deck. The Elven Valor theme deck has the best value for shards. If you prefer opening packs, get the Extended Box.

3. NevrGonaGivUup

NevrGonaGivUup I need me some PIE!

Have you tried snow blind? its probably my favourite spell in the game. I recommend it if you plan on playing pvp. Its pretty useless against bots though.

Also Grumble rock seems really good.

4. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Oh didn't even look at your BG, but in Yetis I would suggest using 1 or 2 Call of the Tundra (spell).

5. Fewlass

Fewlass New Member

Thanks guys

6. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

This is my BG. However, there are a few other yetis which are good but I didn't include out of preference: Yeti Cub, Yeti Icelord, Yeti Sorcerer. Yeti Tracker is decent but there are better options. Feel free to change any rune, experimenting is fundamental in Pox.

The best way to get runes( aside from spending money) is by amassing rewards from single player, using your gold to buy extended packs/boxes, and then trade such runes with PoxBox to get the ones you need. It is a quite fast process nowadays, in few days you can have an amazing yeti BG( specially because they're not expensive at all).

Since you have 26000, I suggest saving up to 32k and getting yourself an extended box.

Why didn't you tag me scrub.

7. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

You haven't been on that often lately.

8. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

Just because you don't see me it doesn't mean I'm not always there... Watching you.