Help plz with is bgs

Discussion in 'Ironfist Stronghold' started by Scrijordan, Feb 5, 2017.

1. Scrijordan

Scrijordan I need me some PIE!

i really dont know how to build a good is bg other then dwarfs

2. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

3. Scrijordan

Try to make a barbs bg

4. Hierokliff

Barbs are fun, i lack some exotic/legendary barbs still. Bastion the avenger with aid defense makes them tough, use renegades, they are cheap and effective. Barbarian guardians are also awesome.
    my problem when i go for barbs is that i end up with alot of physical damage and melee, so i did add a few paladins/priests and it slowly changed to a holy deck instead.

5. Hierokliff

Did just trade myself a Barbarian Exemplar, its so far just awesome :)
    get one, build the deck around it with supporting barbarians

but still i lose alot more then i win with barbarians if i dont add paladins/priests, so cant really help you. if you can accept paladins/priests then markoth has alot of info in the thread i did post earlier, but they aint really barbarian.
    Next goal is to farm gold/shards for the pitfighter and see how he turns up, and i wish more barbarians did have "Martyrdom" or something similiar

6. Hierokliff

finally iam starting to win some with my barbarians.
    so iam posting my bg, maybe it helps some .-)
    its ranged focused, i need more detection though, so probably gonna add that somehow
    hero of the deck is useally the plainswalker, its crazy powerful. and it can kill fire eater even with just normal fire attacks. crazy :)

[​IMG]

panthersfan95 likes this.
  7. Scrijordan

thank you man

8. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Note: This only works if Fire: Eater is an upgrade. Units with Immunity or Eater on base will not take damage.

19madfox95 and Hierokliff like this.
  9. Hierokliff

What its also lacking after playing more ranked is more AoE damage, having 2 terraformers and 2 AoE spells aint enough. and it lacks inhibitated touch/anti heal, and and and... puh
    but it has ice,fire,electrical,magical and physical damage. a few knockbacks are fun with terraformers/stormfury, but i miss Kingmaker, blockade+relocate ally/bubble have spoiled me.

also i found no synergy effect whatsoever to play barbarians instead of mixing.