Help with Dragon Deck

Discussion in 'Sundered Lands' started by CodyW, Dec 4, 2015.

1. CodyW

CodyW Well-Known Member

2. GAIAMASTERakaNANI

GAIAMASTERakaNANI The King of Potatoes

There's some thing missing there friend.

Try those ;

x 1 Ravager : Is a Dragon, has initiative 2, EXECUTE and Leap on BASE, while it has a decent DEF and HP. You may wanna try this one.
    x 1 Skywing Acidcraw : For Swoop+Sunder is a great gap closer to reach an ranged unity or font while dealing DMG and reducing DEF via Sunder.
    x 1 Skywing Patrol : Deploying Beacon+Rumblers is a good combo.
    + 1 Skywing Rumbler : This is the one of the DMG dealers from this Dragon theme.
    x 1 Valdac : Option for area Cleanse and has Augment Creation wich if Valdac is deployed at first is a +2 DMG perma, to all your units.

Trade your Hive for Scouring Jasper, since it trigger the effects at the turn you deploy, so deploying close to enemy units will reduce their DEF in -1.
    x 1 Skywing Beacon : as i stated above this relic have a perfect sinergy with Dragons bg. If you cant get a Skywing Patrol, try to get this relic.

x 1 Rage Band : If equipped on Vindrax or Imperators can boost their DMG depending on the number of enemys you afflicted with their AoE abilities (breath kind).

Its been a longe time i dont play Dragon bg, since i prefer Draksar, but i think the rest is fine.

Cya bro

3. CodyW

CodyW Well-Known Member

rage band only works with basic attacks, i like skywing beacon but im not sure what i would take out for it. I like patrol, but i dont like 2x2 units haha i was trying him before. Hive also gets around perseverence which is why i use that over scouring jasper.

4. GAIAMASTERakaNANI

GAIAMASTERakaNANI The King of Potatoes

You pretty accurate at Rage Band info, but usually time ago, Violent could trigger from the abilities too.

About the Patrol, you should use him, because you mentioned you will get a Guardian's Treasure, as Patrol can relocate relics, it would be easier to move your relics around the map, making them keep near your champions most of times. The thing about Scouring > Hive in this case is, since you're running Purge, there no need to worry about perseverance, and like i said, while using Dragon you must/want to deal the maximum ammount of DMG on your turn, Scouring and Patrol are a shortcut to reduce your enemy DEF at your turns.

5. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

I would suggest running Skithmaw Hunter and another Skywing Rumbler.

In my BG I try to get out Skithmaw Hunter and/or Valdac early so my units are cheaper + have more damage.

Deploy those rumblers whenever they can get an attack off their first turn. Also, I use Call of the Hunter on Sonicbolt so I can close the gap with my Rumblers and get more use out of them. Skithmaw Hunters are good for detection and stalling in fonts.

6. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

Skithmaw is so good i dont know why people wouldnt want to 2x him. Hes such a good early deploy.

7. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

He does so much for so little nora. Evasive allows him to easily harrass and contest a font from a ranged unit. AND he detects.

Sealer0 likes this.
  8. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

Is a guardian of Eratat worth it? Also is Skywing Sonic Bolt worth it?

9. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

upload_2015-12-10_11-57-10.png

Haven't used this BG that much but I was doing pretty good with it. I might drop Valdac for Akaios or whatever.

10. Anima26

Whats the missing slot?

11. Anima26

Yes and yes. Theyre both nice additions to a Dragon deck.

12. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

I switched it up between Vexian Neodrak or Skywing Eminent.

13. Anima26

Neodrak is real nice for his cost. I like to try and fit 1x in, for Inhibit.