Help with Ichor/Skeleton Deck

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by Netherzen, Mar 12, 2014.

1. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

2. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

I would cut support to include second rifleman and second raider, maybe one steal life and one anathema.

3. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

i would probably never not a rune a tome lord and alter of bones. i know your going for the ichor theme, but tomb lord is a boss and alter of bones can get skellies raging in no time. I do not run graveyard.

4. OriginalG1

also i use decayed mercenary 2x, again, i know decayed mercenary is out side the ichor them but sunder is really important in skellies, plus he is uber cheep, good for fending off a rush.

5. OriginalG1

skellies.jpg
    this is my skellie ichor bg. it needs cloak of skulls and crossbone in it, but it still works really well. Reapers blade is great on bone wing when ichor gets up. Doom is just necessary.

6. OriginalG1

i might even drop a t-priest for crossbone, i usually don't cair about having a detection unit, but shatter is really important to me. haven't put cloak of skulls in because... i dunno i like bone trap better i guess.

7. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

Thanks for the input guys,keep it coming.
    Unholy tomb//bone altar/expensive support spells and equipment are too much of a tempo hit,i am already having trouble with speed and contesting.
    I have no way of dealing with stealth outside skeleton raider so he needs to stay.
    Tomb lord is expensive and boost is already covered by 4 decent champions.
    I will consider some cheaper units,merc and extra raider/rifle or maybe even broken bones.

8. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

graveyard has some font capping potential. say a font is 7 spaces away but you only have a 6 speeder out. move your guy just shy of the font, deploy graveyard inside the font then deploy a skeleton (they are still real I believe) and cap the font. afterwards it feeds a bone altar.

9. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

I think this is the first time I see you doing a really useful commentary.

BansheeX likes this.